Chapter 41

I dragged Damon to the house after sitting down Kol. He went too far. Trying to kill my boyfriend? What the hell was wrong with him? I mean, I did try to kill Elena about 5,000 times but still, what the hell was wrong with him?

As soon as Damon woke back up, Kol slammed Damon to the floor, and punched him, dragged him, Damon switched on him and grabbed a wood and splitting  it into two about to race into Kol just when I raced between them.

"Damon!" I yelled as I rushed to Kol.

"C'mon mate, that's not all you've got, I'm all open for round 2's." Kol angrily said, as his face turned to the vampy red eyes and veins.

I put myself in the middle of the two and pushed them back and I looked at Damon, and he was just looking at Kol, angrily, he wanted to rip out his heart, but as stupid as he was, he would've just went in fighting with his ass and not his brain. Kol's a mikealson, an original, Damon's not.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled slamming Damon to the wall, as a few lamps got thrown on the floor, glass on everyone.

"Are you stupid? Are you mentally insane?" I said angrily pounding his chest as he did nothing. Which made me more furious than ever.

I smacked him, slapped him, pummeled him to the ground. He..... wasn't.....doing....anything.....back.

"Hit back!" I said throwing everything at him.

"Why aren't you hitting back!" I yelled again as Stefan grabbed my arms to calm me down but I pushed him back.

Damon had this sentimental look on his face, like I was the one that did something wrong.