The Birthday Surprise Part 2

(Hey sorry. I'm going to continue "Birthday Surprise" then gonna do a 3 year jump into the future.. sorry for the long wait. -alex<3)

Adams P.O.V

Im getting worried about Kennedy. She went for a walk over 3 hours ago and shes still not home. Im not going to tell her mother yet, because I don't want her to worry. I decided that I'm going to go and try to find her myself. I changed into a pair of grey abercrombie sweat pants and a purple under armour sweater. I threw on my red nike high tops, grabbed my phone and walked out of the house. I was approaching what seemed to be a park, with a couple of girls near the swing set. I went over there to see if Kennedy was there, and was disappointed when I didn't see her. Instead I was greeted by a beautiful blond.

"Hello, have you seen a girl about 5"6, long brown hair thats in a bun?" I asked hopefully .

" Is her name Kennedy?" She asked, I should probably get her name.

" Yes, how do you know her?" I asked.

"I'm Kennedys friend Katie, were practically sisters. Ever since she moved here we've been joined at the hip! She's such a sweetheart! Who are you?" Katie said politely. She seems like a really good person!

" I'm Adam." I responded.

" Oh well shes right over there." She pointed to the tree.

I went over to walk and see her. I saw her figure quivering and shivering. I called out her name to get her attention. She looked over at me, at the worst time possible. As soon as she looked, Katie threw herself on me and kissed me.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey everybody sorry really short chapter but I didn't really have many idea's for this chapter! Just so you know the next chapter is going to be 3 years into the futre, yes big jump. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. If you have any idea's for the chapter than kik me at harrys_bb

My twitter is- hugmeniall_77

My Instagram: _1Dmania__ (two underscores at the end.)

Till next time, Bye Mudda Fuckas!