The Birthday Suprise

"Im sorry we did everything we could.. you father didn't make it." The doctor spoke with sympathy.

"NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING NO PLEASE NO!" I broke down. I completely lost it.

See today is my birthday. Also the day my father, my loving father died. He died of a heart attack while we were opening presents... he underwent surgery right away but his heart failed. I can't rap my head around this... I layed on the hospital floor and cried and the doctor ushered me out of the room so the doctor could talk to her. I felt a warm hand on my back and I flinched at the unfamiliar touch. I looked up to see the person I've been longing and waiting for. My superhero. I jumped in his arms and cried into his chest as he stroked my hair and cried to. My dad was his dad, and his will always be mine.

" I can't believe your here I missed you so much." I said into Adams hard, toned chest.

" I missed you too babe. I can't believe what's happening I'm so sorry." Adam spoke sniffiling.

Theres nobody I want to be with right this moment except Adam, my mom, Adams mom, and Adams dad.

All I remember was passing out in adams arms. I woke up not remembering what was going on. I sat up but felt a tug at my waist, and smart me not knowing who it was screamed. I looked over and realised it was adam. Oh right he was here... and now I remember.. my dads dead. I started crying into my pillow. I let it all out silently sobbing so Adam wouldn't wake up. Now I also remember him carrying me somewhere, and must have been here.

"Shh. Baby it's ok I'm here. He's in a better place now." Adam must have woken up.

I curled into his arms. He was my safe haven. I know that if he wasn't here, I know I would be a lot worse. I kinda wanna be alone for a little. He fell back asleep. I wiggled out of his grip and walk to my dresser, getting out a pair of Ripped light blue Hollister skinny jeans with a Blue jack wills hoodie. I grab my phone and purse throwing a couple dollars into it incase I run into a starbucks. I texted my mom telling her so she wouldn't worry when she wakes up. When im about halfway down the street, I spot a starbucks. I walk there deciding what I'll get. I end up getting a venti Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.

"Is that all?" The barista asked smiling.

"Yes please" And my dad back I thought.

I paid the lady and walked to the park. I took a seat on the swings and started crying. My dad was my everything. My main superhero. I loved him with everything in me. I went to wipe my tears when I heard and Oh-So-Annoying voice. Kaitlyn.

" Aw look girls, the little babies crying. Did your fake long distance boyfriend break up with you?' She snarled.

" No actually he's at my house... something happend that caused him to be here." I said in a small voice.