Return

Hey I'm back again. Many of you have wanted me to carry on with this book so that is what I'll do :)

Peter POV
Sometimes I just wish that I wasn't Spiderman. I mean don't get me wrong I adore helping people and making sure that nothing happens to them. This world especially New York is the target of many people with dark aims and sometimes having to deal with them all by myself is too much. Not only fighting but also making sure that aunt May and all my friends old and new are safe from the burden I carry every single day. The Avengers have approached me more than once claiming that their director Nicholas Fury has wanted me to join the famous Avengers Initiative. But every single time I turned the offer down because however many times I have wanted to be more to be the hero I could be, one that is known through out the world it would affect my family, or at least what I have left, and I wouldn't be able to handle it if something happened to them. I had already lost my parents. Is that not enough.

That was what I was thinking on the way to the fight. But my thoughts were thankfully cut short due to a distraction. However I can't say that the distraction was one of the good kinds. Not my distraction was having my teammate Sir 'I need a Jetpack even though I can fly' bucket head flung into me sending me crashing to the ground after my web snapped due to the unexpected weight. To some people this idiot is known as Nova.

"What are you doing web-head I had him!", shouted Sam. Yikes, someone wasn't having a good day.
"Nova stop complaining and get your ass back up here Doc Ock seems to have got some back up- oh and hey webs!" White tiger said slowly retreating due to the heavy blows the familiar villain was dealing at the small group of heroes.

Right, I thought. I pointed both my hands at Doc Ock and shot my famous webs, one caught one of his tentacles whereas the second one hit his face.

"Score!" I shouted with glee.

"Webhead stop laughing like a maniac and help m-" Nova was abruptly cut off as another tentacle grabbed him and slammed him into a building multiple times. If I'm honest it's times like these which makes fighting villains enjoyable. I mean what's more funny than and annoying friend being tossed around like a rag doll.
However the joking mood was over the moment a man hole burst open and out of it came robotic octopus and none other than the Green Goblin. Oh Boy.....