IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Hey all so I've gotten questions about what's going to happen to this book, now I'll be straight forward. I'm done writing this book (as it says completed) now many of you have asked me for a sequel and now as I'm finishing senior year in high school I'm not really into writing in this context anymore (trust me I  know my writing here was really bad bc I was literally 13) but I'm starting to explore different types of writing now that I'm older, that's why I'm no longer using this account because I'm becoming a writer and I really don't want people finding this account (I'm not embarrassed but I just didn't like the way I wrote when I was younger) so with this being said I'm using my own account (emilyraii) and I've written a story I've been waiting to actually put up online so if you all want to read it just go over to my new account. If you have any other question feel free to dm them to me on my new account or in the comment section. I'll try my best to reply to anything you guys have. This is my last post on this account and yes the book will still be here for you all to read!! i hope you all have an amazing day or night! 

signing off Em 

there is a link to my new book somewhere on this page lmao