Chapter 42

Please read the a/n at the end

SUPRIZE UPDATE <3

Quick A/N

I’m going to skip the amusement park thing. Because my writing gets sloppy there so I’m gonna start to when they are on tour. 

Now back to the story.

Harrys Pov

Today is the day, when we go back on tour. Back to my job. At least Emma is with us.  I was happy. I got up and got ready. The car would be her in 2 hours. I finished my packing and took my suitcase down. Emma and Luke were already awake. 

"Morning dad" she said with a smile 

"Morning Angel" i spoke

"Luke and I made some food for you" she said

"Oh thank you” i said

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a plate, and put some food on it. I heard a beep from the front, 

"Dad the car is here" i said

"Coming" i said

Emma's Pov

I guess touring will help me get my mind off things. Luke grabbed my stuff and we walked in to the car. I was going to stay with 5SOS for the rest of the tour. I’m suppose to be homeschooled or harry would call it "Toured School" yeah not funny right...  i got in the car. I sat between Luke and Calum. And you don’t want to be beside calum after he eats in the morning. Anyhow we got to the airport. Tons of fans were outside; i had to come out with Paul. Cause he didn’t want me to get mobbed by fans. As we got in we checked in and went to our flight. Next stop Italy. To be honest i haven’t been on an airplane before.  I was sitting beside Luke (DUHA) 

Luke's Pov

Emma looked scared. Maybe it was because she had never been on a plane. She had the window seat as soon as she got to her seat she put the seat belt on. She closed her eyes

"Emma it’s not that bad" i said 

"Luke I’m just scared" she said

"Emma just opens your eyes we haven’t even taken off yet" i said as i sat down beside her.

"You will be fine" Ashton said to Emma

The plane took off. Emma’s eyes closed. Her hands in to fist. 

"Em relax you will be fine" i said

I held her hand until we landed.

Emma's Pov

*At The airport in Italy.*

Management got our stuff. Everyone went for the front doors. I went with Paul. Because some fans hated me. I walked behind Paul some fans noticed me. Some snap photos of me. Some called me out. I just had to ignore it. We landed there at 4am. How the hell. Fans wake up this early... we got on the tour bus. I was with 5SOS. I hugged harry goodbye. it so tiny in here, well i can’t get a bunk for myself so looks like ill have to take the sofa or sleep with Luke in a tiny space. None of the boys looked jet lag. Ashton looked hyper. Paul was going to home school me. Woohoo at least i wouldn’t be beaten if i got an answer wrong. 

"Guys and Emma its 4am gets some sleep its 4am" Paul said. 

I raised an eyebrow. 

"Looks like you’re sleeping with me “Luke said

"Alright" i said

I slid in to the tiny space. 

Luke's Pov

I went to the washroom and came out moments later. Emma fell asleep, so did calum and Michael. Ashton was up. 

I lay beside Emma. I went to check my twitter. As i thought hate. I saw this one tweet that made me smile

@Luke5sos: Emma and you are adorable, please stay together, dont bother with some of the fans, but you and Emma need to stay together. #emke.

"EMKE" Ashton shouted

"Are you fucking serious Ashton?" i asked

"Yes yes i am" he said

I rolled my eyes

"Emma still getting hate" he asked

"Sadly yes" i said in a low tone

"Don’t worry it will be over soon" he said

"Get some rest Luke" he added

"Night ash” i said

"Night Luke" he said

I turned around. Emma’s back was facing me i pulled her back in to my chest. I kissed her cheek. 

A/N

Heey Guys SUPRIZE i wasn’t busy today so i updated YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow @ justonecrazymofo

is harry styles girlfriend.

So yeah

Ah

Comment

Share

Vote

ILY All

But i think this is the last update for January. So until Febuary.

Damn exams and test anyhow

Until the next Chapter BYeee

Does anyone wanna make a fanfic trailer for me

Inbox

 ~Emily