Chapter 30 - END

"I love you."

The three words that sounded like a dream for Nara even though she had heard them before. From other guy. But this time, somehow it felt different to her. More over that he said it in a simple, unexpected way.

"N-no- wait-" Nara finally reacted.

"No? You don't feel the same way? Now I'm hurt." He pretended to be shot at heart.

"I mean- when did I agree to be your girlfriend? Did you even ask me out? Since when did you like me?" Her voice was damped as she already had her helmet on.

Youngho just chuckled. "Why are you curious about that? We're together anyway." He held her hand.

"I need to know because-" Her cheeks were heated and she felt hot. She then made up some reasons since she felt embarrassed. "I need to know because I don't know our first day. How are we going to celebrate 100 days, or 1000 days then?"

He intertwined her hand in his, playing with her fingers. "Our first day? That day you gave me 500 won coin."

"It was the first day that we met. It's different."

"To me it's our first day." He smiled. "Get on. I'm hungry."

She obliged and got on the bike with a sulked and incomplete feeling.

"Aren't you going to hold on tight, girl?" He teased her as he tried to put her arms around his waist. "You said it yourself, I'm your boyfriend."

Nara blushed and held her smile. She awkwardly placed her arms around his waist. "You don't hide anymore secrets from me, right?"

"Only things you need to know."

Youngho started the engine and rode away. He kept one secret for himself.

'Just one. I will keep this for myself.' He smiled.

/Flashback/

A guy turned off his motorbike. Clinking sounds of coins in his pocket kept bothering him. "Aish, why did I make these kind of promise..."

He walked toward DDP building and stopped his steps when he saw a girl stood by the door. She looked like she was waiting for someone.

He felt curious and walked inside. The girl went inside again and he saw her in one of the booths.

"Are you waiting for someone?" The other girl asked.

"I don't know." She grinned. She looked sad to him. He saw her fidgeting the coffee cup in her hand. "Maybe."

She then walked back to the door and he followed her.

The clinking coins reminded him of something so he got to the gachapon machines to buy the toys.

One gachpon, he stared at her. She was reading the map.
Two gachapons, he stared at her again. She read another map in Chinese.
Three gachapons, four gachapons. He stared at her again, who now read another map in Japanese.

Then he noticed he was 500 coin short. Sighing, he went to the coin exchange machine. He took out a 1,000 won bill and almost entered the money into the slot.

He took another stare at her. She had finished her coffee.

'Who is she waiting for?' He thought.

As if being possessed, he took the 1,000 won back into his pocket and approached the girl. He poked her arm lightly. 'What should I say...'

"N-ne?" She answered.