30

Asher's pov
When we got to the gas station I jumped out and walked outside. "Asher what are you doing" daddy said as he got out I shrugged my shoulders and went over to him I grabbed his hand and leaned into him. I watched him start pumping gas into the car. When three cars pulled into the yard barricading us in. I growled at them "Asher calm down Isaac get out of the car " daddy ordered I heard the door open and then Isaac came over and stood beside him. "Isaac take Asher into the store" daddy asked. Isaac nodded and came over to me he picked me up and I laid my head on his shoulder. "What's happening Isaac" I mumbled "there hunters Asher you need to calm down ok" he said calmly to me. I nodded and looked back at daddy and watched him talk to the hunters. They didn't stay long and once they were gone Isaac put me down and I ran over to him. "Daddy you ok" I asked "I'm ok Asher you ready to go home" I nodded he then put me in my seat and we started our way home. Once we got home I went in and looked for Mason when I found him we played for a little while. All of a sudden I felt angry I started to yell at Mason he backed away running to daddy "alpha alpha there's something wrong with Asher" daddy jumped up and came over to me he looked into my eyes and flashed them at me. I immediately calmed down I looked at him and I saw Mason come up to me he hugged me. I hugged him back he then let go and played like nothing ever happened. "Daddy can we go to the park today" I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Maybe later if you guys are good" he answered. We nodded in excitement and went back to playing we decided to play tag. I hit him and ran towards the group that were sitting on the couch I had to run past them so I jumped on there laps until I was on the other side. But Mason predicted my movements and moved his arm so I slammed into him making me come to a flying stop. I started laughing my butt off Mason to. He helped me up and he tagged me and ran away "that's not fair" I yelled at him he just laughed and kept going "Mason look out" but before he could turn around he slammed right into the wall. I ran up to him to see if he was ok but he started to cry "Mason are you ok" I asked "does it look like I'm ok Asher" he said angrily. I backed away when I heard daddy come over be checked Mason out and he was ok. We decided to just calm down and play on the floor. After a little while daddy came and kneeled down beside us "come on you to we have to go shopping" with Lydia, Stiles, Liam, Kira and Scott we both nodded. We both got our leather jackets on and we both grabbed on to his hand. He lead us out to the car. Once he put us in we waited for the the two cars a head of us to pull out before we pulled out after them. It didn't take long to get to the mall when we arrived we both got out I went to make a run for it but a hand stooped me. I huffed and decided to stay with daddy before we met with everybody else. Mason wanted to go with Scott and Stiles while me daddy and Liam went the other way. And that left Kira and Lydia to go somewhere else. Daddy and the pack came up with a plan to meet back at the food court in an hour. We then all went our separate ways I waved at Mason as daddy placed me in the cart and started walking into the one of the many stores. It didn't take very long for me to get bored it maybe took ten minutes "are we done yet" I whined for the hundred time. "Asher that is enough" daddy said I just huffed and kicked him in the shines with my foot. He swore and gave me a look that could of killed me if he wanted to. I smiled up at him and grabbed on to his face with my hand. I then heard an old lady behind us saw "awe isn't that sweet" I heard her say I just giggled and leaned further into him making him look at me then he kissed my forehead. Liam then started talking to daddy while we walked into another store. "Daddy I'm bored can I play on your phone" I said "yea here you go" he then handed me his phone and kept talking to Liam. I played a couple of games before the phone started to ring I saw that it was Scott I so I answered it."Scotty what's up buttercup" I said "hi Asher can I talk to daddy" he asked before I could answer daddy took the phone away and started to talk to him. I turned to Liam can I have a hug he laughed and gave me a hug "always Asher" he said "thank you" I mumbled into his shirt before he pulled away. When I looked back up at daddy he was just getting off of the phone. "He then handed it back to me "we have to meet them at the food court early" he said to Liam he nodded and we started our way there. When we got there I was placed right beside Mason "what do you ant to eat you two" daddy asked pizza Mason answered I want chicken fingers he nodded and went and got the food. I then had my chance to actually look around the place was packed I didn't like it. I started to panic "Scott" i whispered Scott looked at me and saw my expression he said "what's wrong Asher"
"I want daddy please go get daddy" I asked a little more scared Stiles run and get Derek please I then saw him take off through the crowd over to where he was. The room was spinning I couldn't control it I started to sniffle letting the some of the tears spill, before I saw daddy come into view. He came right over to me and picked me up I took a deep breath inhaling his scent. He let me take some deep breaths before he sat me down on his lap making me a lot more comfortable. I relaxed enough to eat my awesome chicken fingers.  When we were done the grownups decided that it was getting late so we all headed home. I was so exhausted that when we got home me and Mason were to tired to walk so daddy carried us into the house and put us right to bed my head the pillow and all I saw was darkness.