valentines day special pt 3

Sorry this took so long! I've been really busy lately but I finally managed to finish this chapter! :)

Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous! Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir. If I did those two would've gotten together a long time ago.

"Oh Tikki, I can't believe I did that!" Marinette wailed. She was back at home, in her bed, thinking about the events with Cat Noir a few hours ago. It was almost 1am and she was still wide awake. "Like, even I almost felt like I was about to collapse at how close our faces were!" "It's okay Mari. He thinks you were just teasing." Tikki said. She was laying on the edge of Marinette's bed. "Yeah I know.." Marinette sighed. "...But I had this urge to just lean in and kiss him."

She rolled over so she was facing the tiny, red kwami. "You should have." Tikki snickered. Marinette blushed and hid her face in her pillow. 'I really wish I did.' Marinette thought to herself. 'But what would have happened afterwards..'

"Tikki?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think he actually likes me?"

Tikki had a look of confusion on her face. She cocked her head to the side. "What do you mean?" Marinette exhaled. "Well...He constantly flirts with me and acts all playful...but I don't know if he seriously likes me."

Tikki flew closer to Marinette and lay on her forehead. "Of course he likes you." She said with confidence. Marinette's eyes sparkled in the faint moonlight that lit her room. A sweet smile had formed on her lips and she seemed relieved. "I hope you're right." She whispered as her eyelids began to feel heavy. She closed her eyes and watched that memory replay in her mind again.

Her and Cat were kissing. He had been released from Dark Cupid's spell...by her kiss. Ladybug/Marinette's kiss. Ladybug opened her eyes and was surprised to see that they were both standing in an alley. It was now night time and so dark that she couldn't see her hand in front of her face. She noticed the two glowing green eyes only a few inches away from her face.

Beep. Beep.

Ladybug's hand shot up to her ear. "Cat, I only have a few minutes left before-" she was cut off by a kiss. Cat's soft lips molded against hers. She could feel her knees becoming weak as Cat pushed her against the cold wall. Her hands found their way to his fluffy, golden locks. Ladybug heard a faint purring noise and giggled. His arms were wrapped around her waist, moving her closer to his body.

Beep. Beep.

Ladybug gasped and pulled away, but Cat kept her close. "Cat…" His gaze made her shudder. She could see the love and affection in his eyes and sighed before continuing. "I really need to go." But it was too late.

A pink glow surrounded the two. They both squinted their eyes shut. Marinette didn't even realize how tight she was holding on to him until he pushed her away. "You?!" Cat screeched. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng is Ladybug?!"

She realized what just happened and immediately looked down at the ground. Her eyes tearing up at the disappointment in his voice. "Y-yes.." She managed to cough up. Marinette looked up at Cat Noir. His eyes were full of anger and disappointment. He looked like his heart had just shattered into a million pieces.

"I can't believe this." He shook his head. "You can't be her."

"W-well I a-am"

"NO you're NOT!" He snapped. He was now standing two feet away. "You can't be her!" He repeated. His voice was so full of anger. Marinette shivered. "You are nothing to me." He growled in a low vicious tone.

Marinette's eyes were now full of tears. "Cat.." She tried to reach out to him but he swatted her hand. "Don't touch me! Your a DISGRACE!" He screamed at her.