「拾;gee」

"What the fuck Mingyu." I had told him when I saw him siting outside of the office with a bruised face and an ice pack held on it with his hand which seemed to be battered up as well. "What happened?"

"Someone was talking shit about you." Mingyu growled and glared at the person two seats away from him. His own best friend, Kwon Soonyoung who was also beated up but not as worst as Mingyu.

"Look how many times have I told you? I'm sorry!" He exclaimed, "And why do you keep forgetting about the fact I'm a black belt in Taekwondo?"

"Sorry don't mean bullshit!" He raised his voice and the adults around us looked at the commotion for a second with a raised eyebrow before going back to what they were doing. "You called Minghao a whore! Really a whore? He's a sixteen year old guy for fuck's sakes."

"Well then why is he so chummy with the queen?" The latter questioned and furrowed his eyebrows. "You and I both know he just doesn't befriend anyone."

The tall male continued staring at him, "Well maybe Han actually likes him, you know? There's always a possibility."

"There's more possibility of you dating the queen then there is for him to actually like someone and wants to befriend them." Soonyoung retorted which made his 'friend' frown and even though I wanted to slap Soonyoung I knew that he was right, Jeonghan was only 'close' to me for a certain reason.

"Talk shit, get hit." Mingyu threatened and both me and black belt rolled our eyes, knowing that he was just all talk and how Soonyoung could beat anyone's ass up. Well maybe besides the Vice President.

"Stop making threats you can't keep Mingyu." I spat out and crossed my arms, "You're close friends to Soonyoung yet you didn't even bother remembering he's a black belt when you were about to try hitting him!"

I faced Soonyoung, "And you. Don't spread fake shit, you punk!" I turned around and walked away, not even bothered to look back.

"Minghao please!" Mingyu pleaded, his knees were on the floor and his hands were together like he was praying to God. "Be my date for the dance."

I shook my head, "No!" I yelled and he frowned before getting up. "First you lie about no air condition so you can sleep with me, then you punched your own best friend on the face but lost the fight and now you expect me to go to the Valentine's dance with you? Are you an idiot?"

Ten o'clock I was about to sleep in my comfortable bed but guess who decided to knock on my door with a rose in his hand? Kim fucking Mingyu. He had thought he was being romantic and tried to compliment my appearance before asking me out to the dance that somehow spread around the school in only a few hours but I refused to say yes. And that made him go on his knees and beg.

"Pleeasee!" He begged and I yawned. I was tired and I had no time to deal with him. So when his face got closer to mine I pushed it off and he almost fell off the bed he was sitting on. I continued to say no and he frowned, "Fine you win this time but I'm not giving up!" He got off my bed and walked straight to the door, a part of me felt guilty but I didn't care.

The next day was difficult. Everyone was already asking the ones they want to be with as their date to the dance. I even spotted Hyejin giving a bouquet of roses to another girl and she basically jumped on her and repeatedly said yes. In the middle of the hallway I kept running into someone and ended up being an extra in their plan to ask someone out and I hated it.

I even spotted Jungkook trying to ask someone out, she looked pretty glamorous for a high school girl and I was guessing she was older than him. When she was presented with flowers from the student representative she only smiled and shook her head which made Jungkook turn around and walk away with a frown. I felt bad for him, since Hyejin told me he couldn't talk to girls properly I'm guessing it took him a lot of courage just to ask her a question.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 21, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

prince ✩ gyuhaoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें