"Mannu.. tum tikh ho.. laga toh nahi na tumhe.. "  she asked worriedly caressing his face..

he immediately got hold of her hands and begged for apologies..

"Baby.. I'm really sorry.." he apologized  in an ever sugary tone..

" Apology not accepted.." saying so she barged into their room..

he too enters and locks the room..

"Who asked you to get in" she raised her voice on him..

The once upon a time monster is currently become a scary rat.. Marriage effect you see..!!

she kept on ranting, he was listening to her like she was his talking walkman..

when he found that she was not in a mood to stop her rants at any moment, he shouted "STATUE".. She got alarmed and stood still..

Getting the opportunity, he moved behind her and slides his hands around her waist and leaned into her smooth hair inhaling the scent..

Part 2:

He was lost in his own world.. his trance got broken when he felt a hard push and the next moment he's on the floor..

"what the hell is wrong with you" he complained caressing his butt..

She just glared in response..

He stood up and went to rest on bed but she blocked his way..

"now what?" He argued..

She handed him a blanket and pillow..

"you must be kidding right" he asked rather confirming himself..

" Mr.Malhotra I'm damn serious.. and you can leave now.. you're not sleeping here tonight.. and this is your punishment for those stupid words you've spoken few minutes ago.." she declared..

"honey.. Sorry baby.. I was just trying to cover the situation and unknowingly blurted out those words.. I really didn't intend to speak that way.. you know right how much I love you.." he asked cupping her face..

She withdrawn his hands and spoke curtly "that's why just throwing you out of the room.. next time you won't dare to utter any stupid words again.. otherwise you don't know the consequences.."

He without saying anything just went out cursing his own stars..

She too felt bad for him but at the same time those words hurt her too.. though he spoke unintentionally, the damage is already done..

She changed herself into night suit and laid on bed.. but sleep was far away from her eyes.. so giving up on her ego, she went in search of him..

He was sleeping on the couch in living room with a frown on his face..

She was fighting with herself whether to wake him up or not.. suddenly she was pulled by a strong arm and was laying completely on a perfectly built chest..

She got startled by his sudden pull and shouts..

"Manikkkk.."

He palms her mouth and utters.. "shhhh.. everyone will wake up.."

She pouts and removed his hand from her mouth but didn't shift from her position..

"comfortable..?" He inquired with a smirk playing on his lips...

"About what" she was confused..

"your position" he cleared her confusion..

She looks at her position and it then strikes her that she's still laying on him..

She tried to move away..

Keyword: tried..

His grip on her waist got tightened and spoke huskily..

"why are we fighting jaan"

"you're the reason .." She pouted..

"okay.. your mannu is sorry for everything.. Please forgive na.. and I promise it will never repeat even mistakenly also.." he completed his sentence planting a soft kiss on her forehead..

"Nandu promise..?" She asked like a 2 year kid..

" Nandu promise..!" He chuckled and sealed his lips on her to complete the promise..

She too gave in and the kiss turned into passionate one..

He's the first one to broke the kiss while she pouted as if her favorite candy was taken away..

He smiled and gave a quick peck on her pouty lips and replied.. " biwi sahiba.. we're not in our room.. so let's continue the left over romance in our room.. okay..?" And winked..

She blushed and covered her face in his shirt holding his shirt filt..

" why are you blushing now..? We've already passed that phase.. ain't we..?"

"Manik..!" She hits on his chest and smiles..

He too smiled and carried her to their room in his arms and after reaching their room, he locked it and thrown her on the bed..

And the night turned into one more memorable one for them..

NEXT DAY

Manan were sleeping cuddling to each other unaware of the surroundings..

Suddenly they got drenched and the reason is someone pour water on the sleeping manan..

Manan together shouted "what the.." and opened their eyes to witness the culprit..

Soon their angry faces turned into scary after looking at the person..

And here it completes the 1st chapter..

< Let me know your views about this new journey.. >

MY WORKS:

manan- a cute love story

Manan- It hurts to hurt you

Manan- Connected through hearts

My Story... A Book of Memories

Manan- Our Cute Infinity (The Extension of A Cute Love Story..)

loads of love

Sru..