Static (Tomatoredd x Reader)

-Requested by LatiaMartinez -

I was driving happily down the old dirt road. This road led to the biggest town in the state over, where there were plenty of places to explore, and run around, and just get excited.

As I was reaching a Mile marker that read '(City Name), (State), ten miles.' I started to hear a clunking noise. The sounds startled me, and before I knew it, my car was slowing to a stop. It sputtered, before dying out entirely.

"No, no no no! Come on!" I cried, hitting the steering wheel. I groaned and let my bead drop. It hit the horn, and the loud beep made me jerk up again.

I sighed as I quickly got out of my beat up, old car, then began pushing it to the side. Off the roads and out of the way. When I finally got it rolling, I managed to get it about ten feet forward and out of the way of traffic.

I stood for a while, my eyes scanning the old rust bucket, before an idea came to mind. I walked back over to the side of the road, then began waving at passing cars. Most passed me, but some did stop. Only to give scared or annoyed stares at me.

But one person was kind enough to pull over and help me. He had brown hair, with some tufts of black, shaped to look like devil horn. He had a single eye, the other socket was empty.

He wore a multicolored hoodie, with a green overcoat on top. Let's just say he was pretty interesting. When he got out of his van to help, he said something really soft. It sounded like he had four voices. He said, "Hey! We saw you waving. How can we help?"

I tilted my head at him.
"We? But there's just you!"
He looked surprised at this, then he shook his head stuck out his hand.
"My name is Tomattoredd! I am a... What you would call an amalgamation."

My eyes widened. This man had officially piqued my interest. I reached my hand out and shook his own, my eyes still wide and watching.
"N-nice to meet you, Tomattoredd. I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)."

As your hand met with his, he held it up to his mouth and kissed it. I could feel my face heat up, and I quickly looked away.
"Pleasure to meet you. Anyway, what's pretty lady like you waving for strangers for on the highway?"

I pulled my hand awau from him, when he suddenly staryed yelling.
"Really Tord! Was that neccessary! 'Pretty Lady' is a pretty cheap term ya know!"

"Oh really? I'd like to see you do better, Thomas!"

"Guys, stop fighting! We should be asking why she waved over such a beautiful stranger."

"SHUT UP MATT!" <-- Totally a Heathers reference

I had backed away from him, my hand reaching behind me. I tried to find the handle of my car door, when he reached out to me.
"(Y/N)! Wait, wait, please, we're sorry."

I stared at him in pure horror, when I noticed tears were forming in his one eye.
"That was Told and Tom. They like to fight a lot. I'm sorry if we scared you."

He took a few steps toward me, and I wanted to step back further, but I didn't. Instead, I went forward too, wrapping my arms around him.
"It's okay. Everyone's life has got static."

/578 words/

A/N
Sorry if this didn't quite turn out how you wanted! I didn't haven't really written Tomattoredd's personality that much, it was a bit difficult trying to get that 'multiple personalities' feel right. But it tried! Hope you enjoyed.

EDIT: I had to republish this part because it kept freaking out on my end. Sincerest apologies!