Demon Depression [Edited]

Anti POV

(Y/N) hasn't left the room in two weeks. I'm really starting to worry. Sometimes I can hear the faint yelling of (Y/N) crying over my good counter-part from the room, probably her trying to grieve over Jack. "(Y/N), can you please come eat? You have been in that room for 2 weeks and im getting worrisome!" After I said that I heard something bang on the door and the faint sound of cursing coming from her mouth. (Reader You are a Savage :D) I laughed at her reaction but my face instantly turned back to worry and sadness. "Guess i'll just put it in the fridge for later. Maybe she will come out so she can at least get a nibble."I quickly shoved the plate in the fridge and sat back down on the same couch I've been sleeping on for the time being. I would sometimes sit at the door and listen to her sleep. I know it sounds creepy, but it's me being over-protective of her I guess. I really do love her but this is just getting complicated, and I really don't know why.  Hopefully she will come back around, but If not, I guess I'll have to use some force.

---------------

Yay Im getting back into the grove of writing again. Hopes this will satisfy your needs.