Accept me. [Edited]

YOUR P.O.V

I sat up to see that I was restrained to a brick wall. Just Great. "Anti?" I said trying to get his attention. I heard a door creek open and saw a certain Green-Haired male, poking his head out. "You called?" He said, opening the door wider to step towards you. I saw him walk down the stairs and walk closer to me. I started backing myself against the wall. "Cmon sweetie... I wont do anything to hurt you..." He tried grabbing my hand, but I instantly pulled away and put my hands in between my Legs. "Don't call me that..." I said, giving him the cold shoulder. He had a sign of anger and annoyance in his tone. "Fine then, If you don't want me to be here, Ill just leave." He got up and left for the door. "Wait Anti!" I tried to say, but he already had closed the door. I started to sob and just fell to the floor. "Why cant my life just be normal..."

---------

ANTI P.O.V.

As soon as I closed the door, I started hearing crying. I wanted to go back and give her a hug, but I knew she wouldn't want me down there again. I calmly let go of the door handle and went to sit on the couch. I put my head in my hands and sighed. "Why wont you accept me..." I said and looked back at the door. I then turned my head back and looked around the area. When (Y/N) passed out, I took her into the deep Ireland forests and found a nice, abandoned cabin. No one will Find her. NO ONE WILL TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME. My head started to hurt so I went up to the master bedroom and laid down. I thought about (Y/N) for a second and with a snap of my fingers, she was beside me, sleeping soundly. I sighed again and wrapped my arms around her and fell into a deep sleep.

------------

Heh. I think this is my Favorite chapter so far and I Hope you enjoyed.