"How do you know I was looking for sweets?" He was curious but he took the gum.

Nara almost wanted to bump herself into the tree. 'You stupid.' She tried to make up some words that made sense. "You look like you need one." She then remembered that she was upset with his text earlier. "I'm going first then. Good night."

Youngho watched her carefully as she entered the building. He sighed. "I think it's just my eyes, I saw a musical sheet showing from her bag." He ruffled his hair. "Pull yourself together, Johnny."

--

The drama was airing on tv and Haeun was at Nara and Nayeon's place so they could watch together. They were curious with the Halfmoon stuffs that would appear. Even Nayeon skipped her work earlier than usual just to watch tv.

"I think the totebag." Haeun betted.

"No, I think the notebook." Nayeon said.

"I'm home." Nara entered the apartment and greeted the two eonnies. She went directly to her room.

"Come join us watching the drama, Nara yaa." Nayeon said.

"I'm tired, eonni. I will watch the rerun tomorrow."

"Okay." Nayeon almost sat down when she remembered something. She took a paperbag on the dining table and went to Nara's room. "The security ahjussi said there's a package for you."

Nara opened the door and looked at the paperbag. "From who?"

"I don't know. He said it was a tall guy. It came about, hmm....an hour before you came? I don't know, but sometime around that." She handed the paperbag to her.

"Nayeon ah, it's starting!" Haeun yelled.

"Coming!" Nayeon joined Haeun in front of the tv. Nara closed her door and looked inside the paperbag.

There was a folded paper on top of it. She opened the paper.

'I had a hunch that you will turn down my offer to have dinner with me. So as my great premonition, I'm packing you this pajeon. I made it with the boys this afternoon.
I don't know what you're currently doing, but I'm going to cheer for you. Fighting!

PS: the thin and salty on wasn't mine, Jeno and Jaemin made that. The extra fluffy was Jisung and Chenle's. That's all. Enjoy!'

Nara smiled and put away the letter to take out the food box. The pajeon smelled nice despite its look.

She took a glance on his writing. 'I don't know what you're currently doing, but I'm going to cheer for you.'

"If only he knows."

--

(Sunday)

Jisung and Chenle were busy attaching the accessories for their box cars in the driveway. Jeno came with his fancy glittery box car from his house.

"It's too glittery. Not my taste." Haechan came and pulled his box car.

"But can you actually drive yours? You're not driving." Jaemin came with his box car. Renjun also came with him in his red wheeled box car.

"Shall we have a race?" Haechan initiated. The others agreed. But it was almost lunch time so they had to park their cars. As Youngho was out with his motorbike, the pathway was empty. So they parked their cars there.

"Let's have a race after lunch!" Chenle said excitingly.

Few minutes after they were gone, Youngho came and didn't see the box cars. His helmet was a full-faced one so it had a blindspot.

"What was that?" He quickly turned off the engine and got off. He then saw the box cars. "What are these hilarious things?"

"Yaaaa!!!" Jaemin, who lived next to his house, yelled when he saw his car was the first one that got broken. He ran so fast to check his car. "Hyung! It's our car!"

The others were not as bad as Jaemin's but it was, well, broken in a way. The other five came from their houses and immediately checked their cars.

"Well, I didn't know, I'm sorry." Youngho apologised. But he knew it would need more than that. "You can fix it,.....can't you?"

Jisung was angry that he tried to search Youngho's pocket.

"Yah! What are you doing?" It's not ticklish at all but he was flustered. Jisung took his phone out. Knowing his hyung never used any passwords, he easily looked for a name.

"Na..ra.. Ah, here it is." Jisung dialled Nara's number.

'What is it?'

"Noona, it's Jisung." His tone changed as he heard Nara's voice.

'Huh? A-ah yes, Jisung ah, what is it? Something's wrong with Youngho ssi?'

Jisung glared at Youngho fiercely. Youngho covered his chest, afraid they might hit him. Chenle and Renjun already let out their anger in Chinese.

"Are you free today? Let's have a date. Youngho hyung just crushed our cars." Jisung said. The others extremely agreed with his idea. "Just seven of us."

"What? Yah! Park Jisung, isn't it too much? Do you have to be this way?" Youngho protested but Jaemin stomped his shoes. "Ack! What is so important with these cars?"

The wrong question got the six of them glared at him.