Part 2 - this feels so surreal

Alison's POV

The hesitant steps of the person grew louder and louder with every passing second across the locker room's hallway.

I knew right away that I had to think fast. If anyone knew anything about this, my reputation would be destroyed in mere seconds, and I could never let that happen as a DiLaurentis.

So I hastily hauled my right hand out of Emily's soaked panties. She finally opened her eyes; darkened with lust, and looked right up at me. Almost questioningly- as if she was daydreaming this whole time and had no clue on what was really going on.

In a matter of seconds, I went from straddling her, to immediately yanking her up on her feet along with me. The second we stood up, I quickly reached for her long arm and dragged her away from the benches.

I hastily lead Emily over to a safer corner in the room where the person, hopefully wouldn't be able to spot us. As soon as we reached the clammy spot, I pressed my body close up against hers and held onto her, in an attempt to hide us better.

She tried to open her mouth in protest, but I shushed her right away with my index finger pressed hard against her bruised and plumped lips. Emily looked confusedly at me for several seconds, but eventually kept her mouth shut.

"Emily, are you in here?" There was a hint of uncertainty in the voice, and the steps were now sounding like they were right beside us.

I looked back up at Emily and saw how her brown eyes instantly grew huge in realization, as she finally realized who the voice belonged to.

The person's shoes came to view from our angle in the corner, and I saw familiar blonde locks waving back and forth. Then it immediately hit me, as I'd guessed right in the first place.

It was none other than Hanna. Or as I infamously nicknamed her, Hefty Hanna.

But what the heck was she even doing here? I knew that she absolutely hated the locker room after an incident, which had occurred a long time ago in the P.E. lessons.

Suddenly the old memory from middle school came rushing back to me, and I reminisced how she even got that nickname...

"Okay, kids. Time to get out!" Coach Chapman yelled from the sports hall, followed by a shrill whistle.

I just finished putting my hair up into a ponytail when I heard the muckle of girls shuffle for the exit. Then I noticed Hanna in the mirror and swiveled around to catch up with her. I swear I'd recognize that big butt anywhere.

''Hanna, wait up.''

She stopped for a second, before she started jogging out of the locker room. I frowned into the mirror and started jogging after her.

I caught her arm and spun her around. Fury rose inside of me. How dare she run off like that from me?

''I said wait up, hefty!''

Her eyes immediately turned glassy as she tugged her arm from my fierce grasp. I gave her an icy glare as I sprained her arm. She held in a sob as she spun around and ran as fast away from me that she could, chubby legs could muster.

I watched her run away, remorse starting to well up inside of me, but I quickly pushed the feeling down. I sighed and made my way to the sports hall. And honestly I didn't need to feel bad for hefty. She could have just listened to me, instead of scuttling off like that. I chuckled as masses of voices were heard.

Hefty. Now that's a nickname I would use indefinitely.

I spied the girls amidst all the mass of people. I flicked my ponytail, and sashayed my way to them. The linoleum floor smelled of detergent and the walls had just been painted white. Not that the hall looked better, some of the ladders were broken in half, the soccer goal had huge gaps in them. I huffed. So much for improvement.