Chapter 1 - locker room

Alison's POV

I swiftly grabbed the ball from Spencer's hands and dribbled past her. Then I quickly looked up and saw Emily waving her arms frantically up ahead. A smirk instantaneously tucked my lips, as I made eye contact with her- only to give her my famous Alison DiLaurentis smile.

That smile was definitely reserved for her.

Emily's movement stilled right away, as she stood there, staring fondly back at me. Completely like a lost puppy with her big brown chocolate eyes. So love-struck, I knew exactly where I had her.

Her full attention was on me, as I smoothly dribbled the basketball past Spencer and purposefully shoved her right shoulder hard with mine. She let out a groan and took to her shoulder. But I ignored her completely and went for the basketball ring instead.

The ball got scored right into the ring and my team was clapping and cheering for me. I didn't really need their attention though, as I was a DiLaurentis after all.

I looked over at Emily and instantly noticed the big smile that was spread across her pretty face. She was cheerfully clapping, and a smile crept onto my lips, as I suddenly changed my mind; the only attention I craved right now was hers.

Only hers.

Turning around Spencer's eyes met mine. She scowled and crossed her arms, but I just smiled triumphantly and flipped my hair, as I made my way into the locker room.

###############

I turned off the water and grabbed my towel from the rack to my right. I'd waited showering until everybody left, so I could get to shower alone.

I didn't really like showering with all the other girls. Their jealous eyes were always raking all over my body. On the plus side, I always got to be alone with Emily in the locker room.

Knowing that she was waiting for me as usual, I quickly wrapped the towel around my body and sauntered into the room.

Emily's back came to view, and she currently stocked her gym clothes into her locker. I smirked and licked my lips to moisturize them. She gave me her well known shy Emily look, as I approached her.

I would never tell her this, but I thought it looked absolutely adorable. She was always the one out of the four girls, who was always willing to do anything for me. I'd never want to lose her. Where else would I find someone as compliant and gullible as her?

My sweet, sweet Emily.

Sometimes it was so hard to believe that she could be so shy. If she could only let her guard down and be a little more feminine and confident. All the guys in Rosewood would be all over her, and all the girls would want to be her. We could be the perfect duo.

Wait, what was I even thinking? I broke out of my reverie as I turned my attention back the locker, and took a black towel out to dry my wet hair with it.

"Paris would be so awesome," I said and tucked my towel off my body right in front of her.

I caught her wide eyes wheeled on my bare chest for a few seconds before they went straight up to meet mine again, as she realized that I just caught her. She gave me a wry smile and fidgeted with her hands.

I kept rambling on about how nice it would be in Paris and filled her mind with these amazing scenarios with just the two of us. Instantly noticing how her face glowed up with wild excitement at the thought of an 'us'.

A little voice inside of me kept whispering to me that all of this was so wrong, but I just couldn't help it.

I simply loved the attention I got from her- desperately craving it more than anything. It was like I was the center of her whole universe, and as if I was her everything.