Chapter 7

Tianna POV

I pulled up to Mama Shelia's house and got out taking Yanna out and using my keys and we went inside.

"Grandma," Yanna yelled running into the kitchen with me behind her, she ran into her grandmother's arms. "Hey my little bundle of joy," she said kissing Yanna all over her face while she jus giggled. She put her down and then I went over and gave her a hug.

"How are you holding up sweetie," She asked with a look on her face. "What do mean, I'm good," She leaned her head back and pulled me outside. Yanna was already out here playing so we didn't have to worry about her.

Mama Shelia pulled me into the back yard and pointing to where August stood with Jade and a baby in his arms as she took pictures. "Mommy," I heard Yanna say very low like when she's about to cry. I picked her up and held her as she started to cry making everyone look my way. I looked over at August who was looking at me. I shook my head and walked out with Yanna telling Mama Sheila I would be back.

I stepped out the front door and sat on the steps with Yanna in my arms crying. "Daddy doesn't love us anymore mommy," She asked I sighed as the tears started to fall uncontrollable, I jus couldn't deal anymore yow.
I lost the love of my life the father of my first born to a bitch who almost got me killed cause I couldn't give him what he wanted and she did.

"It's gonna be ok mommy, we got each other and that's all that matters we'll be ok, you'll love me and I'll love you," she smiled wiping my tears as I hugged her. "I love you so much Yanna," I said kissing her all over her face making her giggle.

"I love you more mommy," She said kissing my forehead. "Auntie TT," I heard Kay Kay yell with her sisters and mother behind her. They ran over and I gave them hugs before they ran away with Yanna.

"Hey girl,"Chandra said sitting next to me. "Hey," smiled weakly up at her. "Jus give him some time to process everything and everything will be ok," She said hugging my shoulder.

"Let him process what chandra, I lost the son he always wanted and then a bitch that wanted me dead gave him that son," I said as the tears came back full blown. She didn't say anything all she did was rub my back pulling me into a hug.

The front door opened and August and his new born along with his baby mama walked out going to his car. I looked up and saw Yanna trying to talk to him but he ignored her.

She looked over and me and started to cry, she ran into my arms as I held her rocking her back and forth crying along with her. "What's wrong mommy," I heard Kay Kay asked chandra but she jus sent them inside.

I got up and walked to my car and putting a sleeping Yanna in her car seat and strapped it up and went in the house for my purse and told everyone goodbyes.

😒😒😒😒😒😒

This Nigga they call August smh..😒😒😒😒

Anyways I know it's short but I've been updating way too much today and I didn't want to put all the drama in jus one book.

But doesn't August realize that he's hurting the two people that loves him aside from his other family.😒😒😒😒

Smh he stressing the poor girl out yow.😒😒😒😒

Vote and comment 😊😊😊😊

Thanks for reading😊😊😊😊

Love Y'all 💕 💕 💕 💕

Qween_Alsina 👑 ❤ 🔐 💍