New School, New Me

AriaLynn's POV
I waited in the carriage with Ma and Pa, while the other kids played outside. "Now AriaLynn, go in there and don't be a slut. You're a Clarke. I can't wait for 5 years then you'll be gone and married." Ma said. The bell rang and I went with the other students. "Who are you?" The woman asked. "Ari-Aria Clarke." I said. I will not be called AriaLynn, even though Ma and Pa will or I'll get a beaten. But I don't want other people knowing my name. Not what after Charles did. "Hello Aria, I'm Miss Stacie. You can sit beside Charlie." She said. I winced at the name. A boy, who I'm assuming is Charlie, raised his hand. I walked over and sat beside him.

Charlie's POV
She was beautiful. All the boys here were starring at her. Even Gilbert, and he has a crush on Anne. "I'm Charlie." I said introducing myself. She winced when I said my name. I shook it off. "Ari-Aria." She said shaking my hand.

After School
Gilbert and I walked out of school. I saw Aria walking alone. "Okay lover boy we can go walk with her." Gilbert said as if reading my mind. I punched his shoulder. We walked over to her. "Hi Aria." I said. She jumped. She look at Gilbert and I, and put her hands on her heart. "You scared me." She said. I smiled. "Is it okay if we walk together?" Gilbert asked. She nodded.

"I've got to go. My house is down there." I said pointing to my driveway. Gilbert and Aria nodded and waved. I saw them walking. Then Gilbert went in his driveway and waved to Aria. I walked inside to see my sister, Claire, and her boyfriend, Thomas, making out in the kitchen. "AHHH!" I screamed. Claire and Thomas looked at me. My eyes were wide. Mother and father came rushing downstairs. They looked at me, and I pointed at Claire and Thomas.

Later That Day
I looked outside and saw a man, a woman, and a youn- woah. That's Aria. Aria was running from them. The man was yelling at her. The woman grabbed her ear and started to drag her back to where they live. I shrugged it off and went to bed.