💜Thank you so much💜

Fuck thank you guys so much

Fuck thank you guys so much. It means a lot to be #3 on what's hot. Like literally this is a blessing. Like I'm blessed. You guys mean so much to me and I love all of you. This book has made so much progress and I couldn't do any of this without you guys. Even though the book is almost to a end and I'm going to cry writing the last chapter. Let's be honest you guys if I wouldn't have had all the support you've gave me i wouldn't have the motivation to write. I try to write as much as possible but it's getting to a downfall because I don't want this book to end. And most people tell me not to end the book. But I feel happy with the thought that I could end the book where I want to end it at. Hopefully when ever I decide to make another book you'll all read it and enjoy as much as you'd enjoy this one. I'm pretty sure my next book will either be another faze book or a iDubbbztv one. And if you guys have notice I use my name as the main characters name it only for the fact that's how I can think. Like if I imagine myself in the book as the main character and bam ideas and chapters. And people will say just change it after you get done with the update. Well you see the thing is sometimes my chapters are  really long and it's about midnight when I publish them so I'm very tired and then I purplish it. So hopefully you guys won't mind that I use my name for the books if anything just think it's yourself. But that's how I write. Surprise. But back to thanking you guys. I want to meet all of you and give you hugs. This means so much.

I love you guys so much I wouldn't have any of these accomplishments as 13k or top 3 or finding myself on Google with out you guys. So thank you so much. I keep saying thank you. I'm sorry. But thank you and I love you guys so much.

❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️❤️️