Adventure is out there!

Everyone woke up about 12:30 and we went to grab some breakfast and then go and get Mia. I'm so excited. I haven't been this happy since Lucas left but you know what it's cool. I just have a month and I'll get to see him. So this is the time I need to be looking for a car and stuff but no I'm still in a rental car. This is great. I guess it's about time for me to look for a car. I'm not one that's into the new cars. I really love old cars. I love working in them and building them from top to bottom. I think back to all the memories of me helping my uncles on there race cars. It was so fun. I miss them. But I'll visit one day. So we finally got our food and then we drove to get Mia. I had my phone hooked up to the aux cored and we all know where this was going. Three teenagers in one car jamming to some music way to loud and dancing around like complete idiots. But hey it's fun. We pulled into the driveway and I turned the music down and got out and walked to the door. I knocked and after a few minutes Mia came to the door and we left to go to the movies. While we were driving we talked about what we wanted to see. So we all decided on suicide squad and let me tell you I've been waiting for this movie for a while.
~ time skip to after the movie ~

I don't see why everyone says this movie is absolute shit. It's a great movie. We force back to my apartment and just chilled there we played some cod and then we watched movies in Netflix I cooked some diner and then we just chilled and talked.

"Guys I really need to get a car"
"Yeah you do"
"I can't even why must I have to adult"
"Because it's apart of life"
"Shhhhhh life sucks"
"That's very true"
"Hey Mia when do I have to take you home. Or you can stay if you want"
"I can't stay because I've gotta pack for Europe but when ever you want."
"Must be nice to go to Europe"
"I guess this is my first time so I don't know how it's going to be"
"You'll love it don't worry. You'll have fun"

We talked for a couple more hours until we all packed back in the car and drove Mia home. After we do roped off Mia me Nat and Chi went to go walk down the strip. Even though it's like almost 1 in the morning but hey it's pretty good. We walked around and goofed around u till we fount an open arcade and we stayed there for like three hours have a time of our lives. We started to walk again after we left the arcade and ended up on the beach. And we just laid in the sand looking at the stars and talking about absolutely everything. We stayed on the beach till the sun came up. Best memories of the week. Adventure is really out there. Next adventure finding me a car. We all got up and went to the rental car and we went to a Waffle House and ate breakfast there. We nice it was about 7 we went back to my apartment to take showers and change clothes.

"You guys ready to go car shopping"
I got groans and that's good enough for me. We got in the rental and started to look for a car. I really like Hondas but I also like mitsubishi or ford. I went to a car sales place because I think there cheaper.

~ time skip after about 5 car dealerships~

I fount the car I want it's a Honda Civic SI black. I'm so happy I can finally give the rental car back and that I did. After we took the rental car back we went out in a joy ride in my new car. We were out for about a hour and a half cause we needed gas and we went back to my apartment to eat.

"Where do you guys wanna do know"
"Can we get ice cream"
"Yeah Nat. We can park in the strip and walk there I saw a ice cream place there"

We all got back into the car and drove to the strip we got out and we went to the ice cream place. And let me tell you I have never seen such a fancy ice cream place before. While we were there people ran up to me and talked to me. I'll thank Lucas later. And we sat and ate ice cream some people hit on me and Chi but Nat told them to leave and it was great he's so much smaller than some of the guys but he made them run with there tails between there legs. A couple girls hit on Nat and I stopped that real quick. No that's my baby brother your not having him. Mine. But I guess one day he'll have to get a girlfriend. We left the ice cream place and we went to walk on the strip we stopped by the local freak show and it was amazing. I took pictures with the two headed baby and all the two headed animals. I took a picture with there miss electricity and with the guy they call morgue and the bearded lady. I love them all. I got a group photo with everyone and then beast complemented me on my pricing's. I felt honored. But soon it had to end and we had to leave. I had so much fun then we went to a game store for Nat and he bought some games and we headed to a cute boutique for Chi. Then we headed home and chilled there. I've had the best three days ever. We laid in the living room and we went to YouTube on my Xbox and we watched some videos. But we mostly watched the react channel. I love when the adults react to music or kids tv shows.

"Guys we should go midnight bowling"
"I like the sound of that"
"I'm down"

We got up and changed into some clothes that would show up in the uv lights and we headed out for some fun.

~time skip~

We played 4 games and decided it was time to go home and get some much needed sleep. We all pilled up on my bed. Everyone else was asleep. When I got a phone call.

"Hello"
"Hello is this Nichoel"
"Yes. Who's calling."
"Oh this is Nordan"
"Hey rain"
"Yeah so like Lucas and I got in a little finder binder today"
"Is everyone ok. Please tell me he wasn't driving"
"He was and it wasn't his fault. I just wanted to call because it's going on my channel and I know you watch some faze members videos."
"Thanks rain."
"Any time Nichoel. Well I'll let pub talk to Lucas"
"Ok bye"

"Hey babe"
"Explain"
"Well we were driving and I tinny tiny rear ended a guy and we were stuck in the middle of the road like this guy would not move his car because he wanted the cops to see how it happened. I fucked up but I went out twice because we were in another lane and cars were whizzing by. But we finally did move over and the guy took pictures of the car and he crouched down and he rolled over in the rainy grass and mud."
"Your a dumbass"
"Yeah"
"But I'm happy your ok. And how was the concert"
"It was great. How did I you know."
"Because I'm a stalker"
"Seems pretty legit"
"Hey"
"Just kidding"
"You better. So chi and Nat came down and your sister came over and we had a blast. It was so much fun."
"That's good"
"Yeah...I miss you"
"I miss you to. But I'll be there in no time"
"Yep. Did you happen to forget something"
"Yeah. And I took something"
"What"
"Remember when we went to my house before we left yeah I took Mia's keys"
"Dumbass"
"But I'm yours"
"Sadly"
"Hey"
"I'm only joking. I love you"
"I love you to. *yawn*"
"Go get some sleep"
"But"
"No go get sleep"
"Ok"
"Night"
"Night"

We hung up the phone and I feel asleep happy.

( hey guys it's twerp. I hope you guys are having an amazing day and I love all my baby cinnamon buns so much twerp out)