Eager

(( My mom actually said I can finish the story as long as it had a happy ending eeeeeeeeeeeeee I can't believe it! Also, slight adult-content warning for this chapter. And by slight, I mean not full blown. It might be different then your version of slight))

Later that night, Cole and Kai had sat down on their small couch to watch a movie and relax. Kai was leaning back against the armrest with Cole laying over him and resting quietly on his chest.

They were watching something random, from the look of it, the movie seamed old. Well in Coles case at least, Kai wasn't really paying attention to the screen. He was much more interested in his soon-to-be husband.

After a while Cole could feel Kai's eyes on him and turned to face him. " You're missing the movie." He said.

Kai gave him a slight shrug." I've seen it before." He lied. He didn't really see the movie, but he didn't really care about it. It seemed boring to him anyway and Cole wouldn't know the difference so, eh.

" Alright. Then lets talk about something important. How are we going to do this marriage thing? It's illegal for us to have a wedding."

"We'll I have a dumb idea."

"Dear God no."

" Relax, it wouldn't end that badly. The only thing I could think of would be to move to a town or village outside the city where it's legal. There has to one."

As far as they knew, there wasn't a single place in the planet where there love would be allowed. But they would still try, after all, Kai made a promise. And Cole knew better than anyone else that Kai hates breaking promises.

" We can try to look for a town tomorrow." Kai said." Right now it's pretty late for any searching. But, you know there's something else we can do to pass the time."

"Uh like- like what?" Cole stuttered. He knew exactly what Kai was talking about. And this wouldn't be their first time, but it still embarrassed Cole to talk about it.

" You know what." Kai answered. Cole slid a little higher so that he was level with Kai and the brunette gently caressed the other's face with his hands.

" So you mean... Right now?" Cole asked. " Why not?" Cole kissed Kai and could feel him slide his hands from his face down to his back.

Kai sat up with Cole still kissing him and pushed him back onto the couch. He kissed Coles neck and began unbuttoning his shirt. He could hear Cole moan as he sucked on his skin and finally ran his hand over his bare chest. Of course this would go on forever. Kai liked to tease Cole like this. But eventually the night would end like Cole wanted it. It would just go by Kai's terms. Either way, Cole was on board with whatever Kai wanted that night. Including the most important thing, him.