Chapter 28: Table for Two (Plus Four)

Emma's Point of View

Harry is taking me out on a date tonight before we have a sleepover with the boys. “Where ‘re you guys going?” Louis asks. “To dinner.” Harry responds practically pulling me out the door. 

“How many?” The hostess asks when we get to the restaurant. “Two.” Harry tells her politely. “Actually, six.” a very familiar doncaster accent throws in. “Louis Tomlinson.” Harry turns around to be faced with his blue eyed best friend accompanied by their other three friends. “What the hell are you guys doing here?” “Chaperoning.” Lou responds without missing a beat. “Oh my god.” Haz breathes out turning to me. “So two or six?” the poor confused hostess asks. “Six.” Four boys answer in unison. “Well, I can officially say my date night with a member of One Direction was crashed by the other four.” I say with an amused expression. 

At the table, Harry and I sit across from each other trying to pretend we were alone on our date. “Check instagram.” Niall laughs from the other end of the table. Harry and I share a look before checking our phone. Niall has posted a selfie of him and the other boys with Harry and I deep in conversation and love in clear our eyes in the background. He captioned it: “We may have crashed date night !” We both laugh before putting our phones away. “I love you guys.” I smile. “We love you too!” Louis says happily. “I love you most.” harry holds my hand across the table. “I love you most too.” I grin at him. “Good.”