Cafe conversations

-Neah's P.O.V-
Allen was currently leading me through the bustling streets of London towards a music cafe. I know that Allen had asked Jonny before about a cafes just for me. I cared for Allen with all my heart, his silvery eyes and hair left the impression of him being an angle, which to me, he is. His arm and scar just make him different from other humans, yet to humanity different was wrong. I wanted to kill every human who never accepted Allen and listen to their screams, but for now I couldn't use my full powers yet.

I figured out that those disgusting black order humans were following Allen almost immediately. I'd have to be on my guard with them around so as not to allow Allen to get in trouble, I wouldn't let the interfear though, if they tried I would make sure they could never talk again.

"We're here!" Allen spoke triumphantly, his bell like laughter pulled me back in to reality.

I grinned and looked up, the cafe was quaint yet furnished, it was a bit more closed off and contained a fireplace, piano, and several types of instruments hanging up on the walls as well as a few bookshelves. It seemed perfect for me. I loved how Allen always know what I like, if we were alone I would already be on top of him kissing him silly.

I grinned at Allen," It's perfect! You always know what I love Allen~"

He gave me a bashful smile, "I'm glad you like it! I tried to ask around for the best places! Lets go in."

Allen walked up and opened the door like the gentleman he was, I entered and walked up to the counter as Allen followed me. Allen ordered an earl gray tea with cream and sugar, he also requested a croissant.

"Less then usual? Are you alright?" I asked a bit nervous at the fact he wasn't order his usual amount of food.

He blushed a bit before answering," W-Well, it's natural! I have someone special with me after all.."

It was my turn to blush before I smiled at him. The barista human coughed in inpatients. I growl but Allen grabbed my arm to calm me down. I remember that I can't get Allen in trouble today because I still haven't prepared Allen enough to steal him away. I sighed and ordered a butterscotch latte and a piece of coffee cake.

After paying me and Allen took a seat in the back of the cafe next to a bookshelf and the fireplace. Soon after a group of poorly disguised black order humans came in and order sitting with nearby where I could see them and Allen couldn't, this worked in my favorite.

-Black Order Group's P.O.V-
After the experience with the crippling aura of Allen's date the group quickly made a silent agreement that if they weren't watching Allen and his date closely before, they definitely were now. The group followed the duo until the reached the cafe.

Watching them enter Lenalee spoke," We need disguises. Even if Allen hasn't noticed us Glare has."

Komui appeared confused," Glare?" He asked.

"It's what I'm calling Allen's date." Lenalee clarified," Now what are we going to do for disguises? We don't have much longer until they begin talking."

"Hm...I could stuff my hair into Komui's Beret  and pull it down so one section is covering my eyes! Then someone someone could barrow my headband!" Lavi exclaimed.

Lenalee clapped her hands together," Good! Now what else?"

-time skip brought to you by Cross and Lavi who are actually the same person! A time lord!-

Five minutes later and everything had there new 'disguise' on. Link had combed his bangs forward covering his spots, his hair was in a high pony tail, his tie was gone and he had part of his shirt unbuttoned. Lavi's hair and eye were completely hidden from view by Komui's Beret his shirt was completely buttoned up. Komui had lost his glasses and Beret and had his hair braided up and he was wearing Link's tie. Lenalee had completely rolled down her thigh highs and had Lavi's head band. Kanda was extremely pissed off, his hair was tie was taken from him, making his hair free, this gave him a more feminine look; he also was wearing Komui's glasses.