ImAForeverGirl ^__^

Vanexsa has a dark past. She experienced something that girls should not. She's running from something that once existed. She always wanted to forget but can't seem to, until the day comes that her heart eventually turns into a rock. She felt nothing but "Anger". She can feel people's pain and joy. She is more moody and hard to understand. She may be happy in a minute but next thing could happen is she's into depression.

Crixtofer is very aware with the people around him. He may have a good heart but in just one snap, all you think about him are just a total opposite because he is a certified user,heartless,mean and conceited but not everybody knows what his true personality is.

Two different worlds and beings

Two different sides.

But one thing is for sure,

THEY'RE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THOSE FOUR LETTERS CALLED LOVE.

BECAUSE FOR THEM THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL TO IT. IT'S JUST A WORD. A LETTERS. AND THE TRUE MEANING OF IT IS NO OTHER THAN PAIN. THAT'S IT. END OF STORY.

But, is that really the end of the story?

Is that the true meaning of love?

Will they believe in love?

How?

When?

Well... that's for you to find out.

(a/n: Sorry sa wrong grammar mwehuehue. Feelingera aketch eh mwehuhue)