CHAPTER 6: THEY AGREED !

Tired from the previous day, they had decided that they'd all stay at home all day and watch some movies.

"Alya, Kabir and Abhinay, I've booked flight tickets for tomorrow afternoon." Sid announced looking at his mobile.

"So, you guys are leaving tomorrow ?" Prisha asked them and they nodded.

"Umm.. Guys, dinner tonight ? My treat." Suggested Niharika.

"Sure. Where shall we go ?" Abhinay asked.

"Chinese ?" Niharika suggested and everyone agreed.

"We've got a restraunt nearby. We can go there." Prisha said and they agreed.

They went to dinner that night and the next day, it was time for Abhinay, Sid, Kabir and Alya to depart.

Prisha and Niharika dropped them to the airport.

They all hugged each other and in the end, Abhinay and Niharika hugged each other.

"Hope to meet you soon and take a road trip again." Abhinay said.

"Yup. We'll meet soon." Niharika replied.

"Don't disappear this time Okay ?" Sid asked in a sarcastic tone and Niharika nodded. They bid their goodbye's and Abhinay, Sid, Kabir and Alya went into the airport leaving back to Bangalore.

Two days have passed since everyone got back to their routine.

It was evening when Niharika's mother called her.

"Niharika, what's your desicion after meeting Abhinay ?"

"Mom, I'm happy with your desicion."

"That's such a good desicion Niharika. Trust me, this will be the best desicion of your life." Her mom said and put the call down.

On the other side in Bangalore, Abhinay's Mom called him.

"Hello Mom !" Abhinay greeted her closing his laptop.

"Hi ! So, now that you've met Niharika, what's your desicion ?" She asked him.

"Mom, I want to know her desicion first." He said walking to the balcony after putting his laptop away.

"She agreed to get married to you." His mom replied surprising him. "Now, what's your desicion ?"

"Mom, I really like her. You know I had a crush on her right ?"

"Yes Abhinay. I knew that. Anyway, I'll tell Parineeti about it. She'll be happy. Talk to you later." Replied his mom and put down the call.

Why did she agree to marry me ? Whatsoever is the reason, I need to find out why she left us all and what is the reason behind her changing. He thought.

He called her and she picked the call up.

"So you agreed ?" Abhinay asked Niharika.

"Yeah. You ?" She asked heading to the terrace.

"I agreed too. Why did you agree to marry me ?" He asked her.

"What kind of a question is that. You have all the qualities that a girl expects her life partner to have. You look good, well educated, understanding, caring and respectful to girls." She replied.

"What are the qualities you want, Niharika ?"

"Abhinay, I've never had thought about that. But, every important person in my life, should be someone who'll understand me, trust me and give respect to girls." She replied.