Miley Cyrus & Justin Bieber Jiley Story: Love Story Part 45

heyy omg i havent updating for like ages...yeah im terribly sorry but i hope you guys understand that it's hard to work on my story with school and homework going on so yeah sorry. I've probably lost all of my readers now but yolo. Anyways here it is:

____________________________________________________

months later...

They've already been touring for 11 months and Miley and Justin have became closer and they feel more comfortable with each other. They change in front of each other, shower with each other and they understand each other in ways nobody else could.

They're now in Mexico City and the tour is coming to an end.

They stayed at a hotel that was horrid. There was no food, no water, dirt all over the bed, cockroaches crawling all over walls and the place was a mess.

Miley went up to Scooter and asked "Scooter, we can't stay here. It's gross. Can't we go to a better hotel in Mexico?" and he replied "Sorry, everywhere is booked out and this is the only place that is available"

Miley groaned.

Justin walked out the door and said "I'm going to the Mini-Mart across the street. Miley can you come with me?" and he pouted.

Miley giggled and nodded.

"Okay" she sighed.

They both went outside and ran across the busy road to the Mini-Mart.

They walked into the store.

"I'll deal with the drinks and you'll get the snacks, Okay?"

Miley nodded and went down the candy and chips isle.

Justin's POV

I went down the beverages and drinks isle. There was a girl standing next to me and I looked at her closely and she kinda looked familiar...oh no! She was my high school girlfriend! Her name is Yovanna, She was my very first girlfriend and I dumped her because I lost interest of her.

I tried to hide my face and I picked up a bottle of Coca-Cola and started to walk out of the isle.

"Justin?" Yovanna questioned.

I turned around and tried to look surpised.

"Yovanna?" I mumbled. "What are you doing here? I thought you were still living in Canada"

"No, my dad's job got transferred here" she confirmed "What are you doing here?"

"I'm on a worldwide tour"

Yovanna sighed and smiled.

"You know...I still have feelings for you" Yovanna proclaimed.

Yovanna put her soft hands on my hands and tried to pull me close but I shook her hands off me and said "Sorry, I'm not single"

Yovanna looked shocked and upset.

"Who is the girl?" she complained. "Is she prettier than me?"

"Does it matter?" I declared.

Miley walked into my isle and I tried to get away from Yovanna but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

Miley walked up to us and she looked confused.

"Hey...who is she?" Miley asked.

"Um that's Yovanna, she used to go to the same school as me"

"Hey, I'm Miley" she exclaimed

"um hey??" Yovanna stuttered.

Yovanna looked up and down on Miley and flicked her hair back.

Yovanna winked at Justin and flashed a sexy smile.

Miley kissed me on the cheek and said "Do we have what we need?"

"uh yeah, we need to go" I whimpered "see you around, Yovanna"

Miley took my hand and led me to the check out counter.

We loaded up our stuff onto the counter.

"She's such a bitch like what's her problem?" Miley wondered.

"Just Ignore her" I sighed.

"Well I didn't like the way she was flirting with you" Miley whined.

"Don't worry Miles, I don't like her" I quoted.

"But what if-"

"I'm not going near her again" I stated

I grabbed her on her neck and kissed her.

"Because I love you. I want to be with you forever" I ranted

I stared through her irresistible ocean blue eyes and gave her a passionate kiss.

"ahem" the shopkeeper croaked "that will be $9.70 please"

"Sorry" I apologized.

I gave the woman the cash and we took the bags of shopping and walked back to our distgusting gross hotel.

___________________________________

hey hi hello everyone is probably mad at me now hahaha I haven't updated in like forever soz this one is just a quick chapter kk lol bye

.