Miley Cyrus & Justin Bieber Jiley Story: Love Story Part 40

The next day...

Miley released the 'Wrecking Ball' music video on YouTube. She reached 11 million views in just 5 hours and there is still heaps of hours left until she breaks the 24 hour Vevo Record. 

Justin in his hotel room...

Justin got out his laptop and went on YouTube.

Justin: Huh...What's this?

There was a 'New' Miley Cyrus Music Video and Justin clicked on the video to see what it was about.

Justin started crying when the Music Video ended.

with Miley...

She wore a old 80s' Band top with Black ripped shorts, a camo jacket, Black suspender tights and black leather boots.

She tied her hair into a bun and went downstairs for breakfast.

She sat down at a table with Scooter and the Tour Crew but Justin didn't show up.

Scooter: Where is Kidrauhl, Miley?

Miley sighed

Miley: I don't know. Maybe he is cheating on me right now with another girl.

Scooter: Sorry?

Miley was too depressed to eat so she went outside and went for a walk.

She found a weird looking store so she went inside it.

It was a drug dealer store.

Drug dealer: Hello Miss! Would you like some Weed?

Miley: What is it?

Drug dealer: Oh! This stuff tastes wonderful & amazing and it turns your whole day around when your depressed. *winks*

Miley: Hmm...I'll try it!

Drug Dealer: All you do is you inhale it and you exhale it. Got it?

Miley: YES!

the Drug Dealer gave her a bag of Weed and then he watched Miley having a go at it.

Miley blew smoke out of her mouth and she started giggling.

Miley: This is so cool!

the Drug Dealer: I know!

Miley: Okay, I better go. See ya.

Miley left the store and started using the 'Weed' while she was walking back to the hotel and the Paparazzi took pictures of her blowing smoke out of her mouth.

She arrived back at the hotel and she found Justin sitting at the lobby lounge.

Miley walked up to him.

Justin: Umm...

Miley: This is so dope! *blows smoke out of her mouth*

Justin: Miley, what are you doing?!

Miley: This stuff will help me forget about you!

Miley giggled.

Justin: Miley! that isn't safe. Please stop!

Miley: yes it is!

Justin: Whatever but it will not be my fault you will die because of smoking to much.

Miley: Whatever.

Miley walked off and gave Justin the 'Middle' finger.

Miley walked back into her hotel room and she started working on some music for her upcoming album 'Bangerz'.

Miley finished writing 'We Can't Stop' and started working on 'Adore You'.

____________________________________________________

ALMOST UP TO 50K YIPPEE YIPPEE!! THANKS SO MUCH :D MEANS ALOT TO ME!!! PARTY TIME!!

I changed the book cover so yeah...

Okay, Okay...Please comment, SHARE and vote. Also, if you want, you can add some ideas for the next chapter.

Thanks :)