chapter 18

Ariana's p.o.v

The words have to finally sink in before I almost have a heart attack.

I gasp for air as my eyes widen.

" Ariana. Are you okay"? The doctor repeats.
" i-uh... I think we should go"! I say standing up grabbing Ariel's hand.

" Well congratulations"! The doctor smiles as I run out the door with Ariel.

What the Shit fucking hell.

" Ariana. This is good isn't it"? Ariel smiles as we get into the car.
" I. I don't know. Ariel how am I going to tell everyone" I say starting to panic.

" Ariana stop. Shh it's going to be okay. You're going to be okay" Ariel says starting the car giving me a reassuring smile.

" Thank you for being there" I half smile.
" Do you want to go home or shall we stop at the beach or something"? Ariel smiles.
" Would you mind if we stop at the beach, even though it's dark I need some air" I breath in.
" Yeah of coarse" Ariel smiles.

We quietly drive to a nice beach that wasn't very packed with people.

Ariel helps me out of the car And we walk to a nice quiet dune.

" I don't know what to do" I sigh looking down to my stomach.
" It's going to be okay Ariana I promise" Ariel smiles holding onto one of my hands.

" No. No it's all about to change. Everything is" I sigh.
" Are you going to tell Joey"? Ariel looks at me with a worried look.
" I-uh-well.... I don't know" I stutter.
" Its okay. Relax. I'm going to be here thru it all" Ariel smiles helping me up off the dune.

We slowly walk to the car and she drives us home.

I begin to think. There's a life growing inside my stomach. Weather its a boy, or a girl I'm scared to death. What if I'm not a good mother? How am I supposed to tell Eth and gray?

" Do you want me to help you tell them"? Ariel asks pulling up in the driveway.
" I. I think I should do it myself" I sigh. " I'm right next door if you need absolutely anything" Ariel smiles as I get out of the car.

I walk up to the front door of there house. Man the anxiety rushing thru me right now is horrible. What if Ethan and Grayson don't exept of it?

I enter the house to see them sitting on the couch watching TV.

As I close the door they look up at me and smile.

" You're back"! Ethan smiles.
" Why were you gone for so long"? Grayson asks turning the TV off.

" I.... I have some news" I breath in sitting down on the couch across from them.

They both sit up straight and look at each other with confused expressions on their faces.

" Are you okay"? They both ask.
" Yeah um no I'm fine" I shrug.
" Why do you sound so... Scared"? Ethan asks.

" I have some. Big news" I say emphasising the big.

" Okay"? Ethan and Grayson both say.

" I've been really sick lately, and untill today I haven't been to the doctors, so I went this afternoon with Ariel. He Ran a few tests and well..... Ethan. Grayson. I-i am..... I'm pregnant" I stutter scared for their reactions.

I look up at them to see their facials change from a worried look, to a face of Extreme happiness.

" Ariana this is great"! Grayson cheers jumping up off the couch.
" We're going to be uncles" Ethan Screams running around the house.

I laugh to their reactions. I thought it would be a complete change but turns out, the boys are going to be here for me no matter what.

" Wait... So there's a baby in your stomach right now"! Ethan laughs in Suprise pointing at my stomach.
" Yes Ethan" I nod laughing.

Ethan and Grayson run up to me and gently hug me, obviously not wanting to hurt the baby.

" I love you guys" I smile as a few tears drop from my eyes.

" But you-joey what's going to happen"? Grayson asks.
" I don't really-well I mean I'm not sure if I want to tell Joey" I sigh.

" What"! Ethan says.
" He's got enough to handle, he doesn't want to be stuck with a pregnant Woman" I roll my eyes.
" But he might want to know" Grayson says.
" But he can't. And he wont" I shake my head.

" You want your child to grow up with out a father"!? Grayson asks.
" I would rather fatherless over a grumpy father trying to stay famous" I shrug.

" Fair enough" Ethan nods his head.
" well you and the baby should get some sleep" Grayson smiles.
" We sure will" I laugh putting my two hands on my stomach.

" Good night E, goodnight gray" I smile kissing their foreheads and walking into their spare room.

" It's you and me bub. Just you and me" I whisper before crawling into bed.