chapter 15

Ariana's p.o.v

" Who is this"? I ask confused.
" Leave him" The unknown voice spits.
" What the Fuck. Who is this"? I demand.
" You'll know soon. Because your so called fiance won't be your fiance anymore" The voice chuckles.
" Okay. I don't know if this is a prank but........" I trail off remembering 2 years ago when I was taken into the woods.

" Good luck Ariana" The voice hangs up the phone.

I shouldn't tell Joey. It could put him in danger. But if I don't tell him it could put him in danger.

" I'm home" He sings walking in the door as I decide weather to tell him or not.

" Ariana" he says waving his hand in front of my face
" Oh Uh yeah sorry I was-uhm never mind" I cover up taking the ice tea from him and sculling it.

" You're acting weird baby. Are you okay"? He smiles.
" Yeah no I'm fine don't worry" I smile hugging him. I take a deep breath as I smell his cologne and I let my body relax as hit touches his.

Was this person really going to take him from me. I don't even know who it is.

" Okay Ari something's wrong" Joey frowns.
" No seriously nothings wrong don't worry"! I put on a fake smile.

I don't want to loose him.

" I'm going to go see my brother's I'll be right back" I smile.
" Okay, I'll go watch some tv" Joey smiles kissing my forehead.

I walk out the door and quickly over to their door and I knock.

Ethan comes running to the door and opens it.

" Back again" He laughs.
" I need help" I frown.

Should I really tell Eth.

No. I cant

I instantly regret my decision to come here.

" What's wrong"? Ethan asks.
" I mean- where should I have my wedding"? I cover up.
" discuss that with Joey" He laughs.
" Okay thanks for the help" I awkwardly say fast walking back to my apartment and running into mine and Joey's shared bedroom.

I sit down on my bed scrolling threw instagram.... Until I get a phone call from Unknown.

" Listen and listen now. Ive got eyes on you and your cute little fiance. Do anything or tell anyone and I will hurt you and Joey both. I saw you trying to tell Ethan. Well don't cause I'll hurt him two" The unknown voice spits.

" What have I done" I quietly cry walking into the bathroom and shutting the door so Joey doesn't hear.

" He was mine. Always mine. You stole him in high school and only when I came famous is when he noticed me. He dated me in highschool but haha I cheated on him with another guy" She snarls.

" So you're a girl"! I say.
" Obviously" she spits.

" Now listen to me Ariana. For the next few days you are going to do what I say.... Or you and your little squad go down" She laughs.

" how do you even know who I hang out with"!? I ask.
" Oh trust me I know. Hunter, Charles, Callie, Jayme, Joey, ethan, Grayson and Cameron" She spits.

" Don't you dare touch anyone of them"! I spit.
" Oh I won't.... That's if you do what I want you to" she laughs.

" When and what"!? I cry.
" Every time I call you, your going to pick the phone up and pretend nothing is wrong. I'll tell you to do something maybe a quest, or a murder or even a stealing wow so many possibilities"! She giggles.

" Or what"! I spit.

" Oh if you don't do what I say, I'll hurt one of your friends... Maybe even kill" She giggles.
" Fine. Done. I'll do what ever you say just don't hurt anyone" I huff.
" You've made a good decision" She giggles hanging up.

My whole world turned upside down in One day.....

A/N: Hehe who do you think the unknown caller is 😏😈