Chapter 1

Ariana's p.o.v

2 years later

" Ethan you need to get a job it's not a joke anymore" I laugh as Ethan throws a pillow to my face.
" No I'm perfectly fine with you and Grayson paying rent" He laughs.

Me, Ethan and Grayson had moved into an apartment in Texas after the tour in Australia. I talked with cam every day until I found out he was getting married with Chloe I was so happy for them.

Alot of things have changed since I moved. I have a boyfriend and the best part is he's not famous. His names Matt and he's really sweet we go to the same university and stuff I guess it's cool..

I'm 19 years old now and I've learned how to be strong and how to love myself. No I haven't forgot about Joey. Everytime I hear his name it makes my blood boil. I hate him. I hate him so much. I never want to see him again.

" Earth to Ariana" Ethan laughs waving his hand in front of my face.
" Oh wot"? I laugh.
" Do you want to come to Alex's party"? He asks.
" Yeh I guess" I smile.
" Well it's in like 5 minutes so hurry up let's go" Grayson laughs running out the door.

We all get into Ethan's truck as we drive to the party. Once we enter Alex's house the smell of alcohol hits me. I drink sometimes but tonight I didn't want much.

" Ariana"! Matt smiles walking over to me.
" Matt hey, what are you doing here"? I ask him.
" Free food duh" he laughs.
" Your so cute" I blush interlocking our hands. We walk outside and sit on a two seater couch.

" I want to spend the day with you tomorrow" He smiles.
" Okay cool Aha why"? I laugh.
" Just cause you're mine" He grins. I giggle.

An hour has past and it's already late.

A young boy walks past us. Looking around 19. He reminded me of someone but I just couldn't tell who.

" I should probably go find my brothers. They can get up to alot of trouble" I laugh.
" Okay. I'll see you tomorrow ari" he smiles.

I stand up looking around for Ethan or Grayson. I then see a big crowd of people standing around something. I roll my eyes pushing threw the crowd to find Ethan fighting with another guy.

" Ethan"! I shout pulling him away from the fight as the crowd cheers. He kept on falling down so I put his arm over me and I helped him to the car.

" Why the fuck were you fighting him"?! I shout.
" Cause I'm a savage" He cheers making his hands into rock on hands.

" Ugh get in the back, I'll call Grayson" I groan helping Ethan into the back seat as I get into the drivers seat calling Grayson.

" Hello" I speak.
" Oh Ariana what's up"? Grayson says.
" look Ethan got into a fight and he's really drunk so I'm going to take him home. Where are you"? I ask turning on the car.
" Don't worry about me I'll probably stay the night. Is Ethan okay"? He asks.
" Yeah haha he'll be fine" I laugh.
" What an idiot. drive safely" Grayson laughs.

" Bai" I smile putting the phone down as I carefully Drive out of the street.

" Can we get miccy dees" Ethan slurs laughing.
" No I'm taking you home" I laugh under my breath.

Once we arrive to the appartment I help Ethan in the elevator and once we arrive to our door. I lie him down on the couch handing him a glass of water.

" I saw him" Ethan slurs.
" Who"? I ask.
" Joey" he whispers closing his eyes.

I mean he was drunk. He didn't really see Joey he was just saying that he was under the influence of alcohol so I can't jump to conclusions.

What if he was back. What if he was here. I couldn't handle it.

My vision goes blury, as I begin to stumble I black out hitting my head on the floor....

A/N AYEEEE OKAY STAY TUNED FOR THIS BOOK CAUSE A HELL LOT OF DRAMA IS COMING UP AND ITS GONNA BE LITTTTTTT.  PLEASEE VOTE AND COMMENT. I REPLY TO EVERY COMMENT 💜💜