Chapter 1, new girl.

Taking a step towards the school, I noticed people staring at me, opened mouth, wide eyes.
I was a new girl. My name is-
Footsteps came to me, and paused in front of me.
Looking up, I realized it was a random boy I caught him staring.
"Hello, my name is Chanyeol. What is yours?"he smiled as he shook his hand with mine.
"My name is Min Chan. Huh..chan and chan..haha..is the same.."I realized as I told him.
"Nice name, well, I have to go, my friends is over there,"Chanyeol informed me when I nodded.
"See you later,"He said as he ran back to his friends.
As I walked further, up to the stairs to the door of the school, I stopped.
Looking behind, I could see Chanyeol smirking, as his friends gave him a angry look.
Suddenly I felt a slight push, making me go to the side.
I almost fell, but luckily i caught my balance.
"Oops~ Sorry~"
Looking at her direction, It was a girl who looked as pretty as me.
She walked over to Chanyeol, back hugging him.
Surprisingly, I straight away realized Chanyeol doesn't likes her.
He pushed her away, giving a gesture for her to leave.
Coming back to the stairs, obeying him, she gave me a deadly glare.
Replying with a confused look, I soon found out she was jealous of me.
Giving me a slight push, was a "punishment" for talking to her crush,I think.
Such a "accident".
Such lame and childish act.
I turn back to the door, and opened it.
Finding students staring at me, a quiet hallway.
I ignored them, as my shoes made a squeaky sound.
My pace got faster and faster, as I rushed myself to go to the stuff room.
"Hey you!" I heard suddenly.
Turning around, the person he called wasn't me. It was that girl. There were seven boys, inching nearer to her.
"Why did you bother Chanyeol again? We told you not to go near him. In fact, he hates you," a guy who looks cold said.
The girl looked into their eyes, acting like she is not scared. "The new girl talked to him. So why can't I?"she asks, as she pointed her finger towards me.
The guys looked at me, taking steps forward to me. "Hello, pretty lady. Was she saying the truth?" A guy who had good looks asks. "Yes, but he came to me first.."I replied smoothly.
"HM...such a pretty girl..care to hang out with us?" The same boy asks.
"No." I said straight forward.
"I WANT you to hang out WITH US. IS NOT A QUESTION,"he commanded.
"Hey, little jerk. Let me tell you this, you know why i don't want? Course you are too short to be seen, and I think you are a social jerk. Anyways, if you there TOUCH me, I will KILL you with my own hands. Good deal huh?" I shot back, as I turned to the stuff room door. Opening it, I could hear gasps and mumblers of shock. "Wow..."I heard from one of their mouths.
"She is Such a transformer,"I heard a deep but husky voice. It sounds like Chanyeol.
As I opened the door, I found a teacher waiting for me already. She came out with me soon after as she gave the information I needed to know about this school.
Walking with me in a empty hallway, she came to a door.
I guessed this was the classroom I had to come and the bell had already rang so my "classmates," are here already. The teacher opened the door, giving me a slight push to go in. Students stopped in their actions as they stared at me. The teacher who was teaching saw me and said,"no need for introduction. Just sit wherever."
Thank god. No need to waste a good time of my life. Scanning the people in the classroom, mostly it was all girls and only...sixteen boys. I knew all of them. God....out of ALL people IT HAD TO BE THEM. Spotting a seat far away from them, I went to it and sat down. Leaning on the chair, I listened to class. Ugh...so boring...I already learned this...so easy. As the teacher gave me the worksheet, I peered at it. Simple...so basic. Doing it, It only took five minutes. Looking around, I found no one had done it finished. THEY WERE ONLY AT THE FIRST PAGE. I lifted my eyebrow up. The teacher came to me again, and took my worksheet, reading my answers.
She went back to her seat without informing me anything. Marking it, students finished the worksheets as it handed up to the teacher. After marking mine finish, I expected her to shake her head and mark the others. But, in fact, she stood up, to my surprise, she came to me.
Patting my shoulder, she gave me the work.
Full marks, as expected.
After marking everything finish, a girl asks,"Who got full marks?"
The teacher surprisingly glared at her, as she smiled at me after.
"Well, Topiya. You got Zero. The new student got full marks. She is the only one, out of the stupid students. Maybe...she should be in express. Oh wait, she already is. But look at you guys, I am ashamed! I taught you this for already one week, and NON of you get it except for her, who only came today. *claps*" she said angrily.
She clapped, saying,"Suzy, by the way. You got only 1 mark. Here is the shit you deserve for being such a smart student," sarcastically.
Giving out all the papers, everyone gasped at their work.
"DETENTION FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT THE NEW STUDENT!" She shouted to the classes.
Ouch. I guess a lot of people hates me now.
The bell rang, signaling breakfast.
I stayed in class, not moving, I placed my leg over the other.
Taking out my notebook, I placed it carefully on the table.
Hearing footsteps nearby, I decided to ignore it and just think that they were going out of the classroom.
Opening the notebook, it was just a simple act to others. But to me, is like jumping in the imagination world. Flipping the pages, anyone could tell it was telling a story of my life. The last page I drawn so far was the move.
Drawing another, I was describing the life in the social and human world.
It was my first time...
Flashback..
"You are not allowed to be kind this world. You have to stay in the evil!" My father commanded me.
In this world, there was only bloodshed and tears.
Evil...everywhere. Even a simple act or a little act is seen, you would be killed for not being evil. Isn't it stupid?
I stayed in the world of darkness, a strong hope kept building in me.
The life I wanted, wasn't this. This mustn't be my future. I want my future to be caring, beautiful, human...
Yes, I am not a human. I am a monster..or should I say..transformer.
A transformer can turn to something, or make something change to something.
Transformer means you can travel everywhere, at any time, like time traveling. But you can't travel backwards or the future.
I want to escape so badly....
Walking down the empty hallways, full of darkness, I went in a shop.
No one came to greet me, like always.
Seeing broken glass on the floor, I could imagine someone broke in.
I ignored it, and searched for a notebook to write my life in.
"Ugh...I can't find a good one.."
I spotted a book in the corner, a bit ripped.
Holding it, I look at it cover.
Black and white..half....a girl was standing in the middle, you could see she was half bad, half pure.
The girl looks like me.
Putting my hand on the cover.
Suddenly, the white mixture smashed into the black mixture.
Making it all pure.
It was the scene I will never forget.
End of flashback...
I found myself staring at the book, finding a drawing of me, walking down the hallways.
With a blank face.
Mm...I could imagine.
"Why aren't you going out?" A same husky voice asked.
Without looking up, I replied flatly,"nothing to do."
"Are you drawing?"
"No..."
"You know I can see right.."
I looked up, seeing Chanyeol there.
"Why aren't you with your friends?"I asked curiously.
"Well..they kind of ditched me. Who cares? I am close with them, but that doesn't means I would stay with them forever. I will, but not literally with them every time." He replied, smiling at me.
I nodded, as I used my hands flipping the cover back, but I realize he was staring at it.
I quickly took it away, and put it back in my bag.
"A drawing book? You like drawing?" He asked.
His eyes are back into mine.
"No really...-"
It soon got interrupted by the bell.
The students came rushing in, as Chanyeol went back to his seat.
After school...
I stood up, my legs felt weak for sitting too long.
Myself, excitement build up in me to go home and...oh no..there is homework.. Never mind! I will do it and sleep...YAY.
Placing the books in my bag, I prepared to leave when my form teacher called for me,"Min Chan! Please come here."
I sigh, as I walked over to the teacher.
"Seems like you are very smart.. I been thinking..can you give me back the homework I gave you?" She asks weirdly.
"Okay." I replied.
Taking out my homework, I gave it to her.
She placed the homework away, and told me,"since you know whatever I taught already, you can do whatever you want during my class besides talking. Is that okay...? Or you-"
I interrupted her, and replied again,"that is fine. Can I draw?"
She raised her eyebrows, and nodded.
"You may leave now. See you tomorrow, Min Chan."
Walking away, I throw my arms up for victory as I exited the school.
"Um, Chan ah, who the hell are you to talk to bts and exo Chanyeol?" This angelic but annoying voice that was familiar.
Putting my arms back down, ignored the voice and walked away.
As if I didn't hear any thing.
"Hey! You little-"
"Shut up, and walk away. Let me remind you, you are no one I deserve to hear about,"I cut her off.
I heard gasps again, and tempted to walk down her further, but decided not to cause drama unless she does.