[R] sf9 • youngbin

requested by : @-youngbean

---

" yOU'RE DOING A COLLABORATION WITH WHO???? "

you sighed and rubbed your forehead,'i knew this would happen'.you said to yourself.

" wonwoo,from seventeen."

youngbin widen his eyes," is thisserious ? "

you nodded slowly." yes youngbin.i'm doing a collaboration with him because he's my senior."

" so ? i'm also your senior why can't you do a collaboration with me ? "

" do we really need to have a conversation about this ? " you crossed your arms.

you told youngbin that you were having a collaboration with your seventeen bias,wonwoo [ i know some of y'all bias someone else but just imagine ok ] and youngbin literally freaked out.

" yes,we do." he said. " what if he flirts with you ? "

" i ignore him."

" what if he touches you ? "

" i'll back away."

" what if he ask you to go out ? "

" i'll say no."

" what if he likes you ? "

" really ? you're asking me that ? " you rolled your eyes.

" what ? it's a precaution! " he said." you still haven't answered y/n."

you sighed," babe please,he's my senior.he doesn't like me nor do i like him." you said and came closer to youngbin," don't worry youngbin.i promose i would never ever hurt you okay ? "

youngbin smiled and kissed your forehead before hugging you tight," fine.i'm sorry for being so overprotective.i'm justworried."

" don't worry babe.i'll be fine."

youngbin smiled," i love you y/n."

" i love you too ! "

---

so cliché short and cheesy i'm so sorry 😭🙏🏻

i hope you like it ! i'm sorry if this isn't like what you wanted 😭

and guys request are closed and i'll be updating less since i'm getting busier day by day 😭

❤️d