50

FULL CHAPTER! 

-

My heart beat sped up with every knock. Each thud grew heavier as I made my way to the door, knowing exactly who was waiting for me on the other side. I took a deep breathe and reached out for the door knob, palms sweating as I felt the anxiety build up in me. 

It only took seconds to open to open the door, but everything moved slowly. Before I knew it, Taehyung was staring at me with glossy eyes. He shot me this boxy smile that I never knew he had, but already felt familiar with.

"Hi" He spoke softly, making his voice almost inaudible.

It's hard to explain the feeling in my chest. It was almost as if my heart had stopped, but not in the way most would imagine. It had stopped in a way that meant he was there, and he wasn't going anywhere. In a way that meant that all the misery I had felt had ended with that simple 'hi'.

All this time, I had been crying because of loss and heartache, but seeing Kim Taehyung in front of me... my eyes began to water from tears of joy.  All because because this is it, my happy ending.

Jimin is still gone, and I still hurt, but I don't feel alone anymore. I don't have to walk alone, because as Tae's said before, he'll help me and be there for me through every step.

Without a second thought, I stepped closer, and pulled him into my arms. I hadn't felt so safe in a set of arms in such a long time. Sweetly resting my head on his shoulder, burying my face in the crook of his neck, I held him close for a short while.

The first think I'd done once i'd lifted mt head was press my lips against his. Bringing my hand from his back, to caressing his cheek. It was such an innocent kiss, one I wish could last forever, but as things should, it had ended.

Not moving back much, our foreheads pressed together, hand remaining on his cheek. Still being able to feel his breath against my lips, I opened my eyes to see his giant ones looking into mine.

"Hi" I whispered to him.

Being able to see him in person felt so surreal. Holding him close to me and tracing his bottom lip with my thumb felt unreal. Like my mind was mocking me for isolating myself for so long. I'm almost afraid to pull away, in fear that this is just a dream, but I know that isn't the case. This is real.

And this, this is our beginning. 

-

I hope you guys liked this fic!
I really enjoyed writing it.
Giant thank you to those who voted and commented!

And even though this is the last official part to it, I'll be updating 2 more parts to the story. One of them being jimins last text to jungkook.

Gnajjdne i cant believe its over. Theres a lot i wanted to do and add in but i was like meh lets just keep its simple (simple being 50-51 parts. @ me hm k then)