I refused to answer him, and sat there with my chin in the palm of my hands. "What happened esteem you and Zayn exactly?" He asks. I send a glare at him.

"That's none of your business" I snap. He let out a sigh.

"Sorry. It's just that... Zayn won't tell. Yu won't tell. I just wanna help." He shrugged.

"Well here's a simple solution to that. Don't" I say seriously.

"I'm sorry if you really don't wanna be here, Erica. But he did miss you" he tells me. "I just want you to be comfortable while here." He smiled at me.

I couldn't help but smile a little. "That's sweet" I tell him. "But as long as Zayn's here, I don't think I'd ever be comfortable."

"Why don't we start over?" He asks me. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Get to know each other. I feel like there's more to you than the popular, pretty chick" he tells me.

My previous smile grew a bit wider at his words. "Fine then. Hello, my name is Erica Malik" I said, extending a hand towards him.

"Pleasure to meet you, m'lady. I'm Niall Horan" he said, bringing the back of my hand to his lips. I laughed.

"M'lady? Really?" I laughed.

"What? Better than greeting a girl as 'hey, sexy, wanna fuck? Ugh!'" he said in that stereotypical 'bro' voice, adding on a fake groan. I laughed loudly, having to slap a hand over my mouth to muffle them.

"That was probably the weirdest 'bro' impression I ever heard!" I laughed. He chuckled.

"Bro? I was trying to be Harry" he smirked, causing me to laugh uncontrollably. And from that point on, Niall and I's conversation escalated.

We went hours on end talking about... anything. He told me stuff about him, and I told him stuff about me. Keeping the more private things to myself, of course.

Our talk seemed as if it were never ending. And truthfully, I didn't want it to end. We never got bored of what we talked about, even when we did have a silent period where we just lied down next to each other, smiling like idiots.

Niall was a much cooler guy than I thought. Funny, sweet, and a great conversationalist. It wasn't until around 3 or 4 in the morning when I finally passed out.

---next morning---

"Erica" I heard someone whisper. I didn't want to get up as yet, though. "Erica, get up" I heard again. I groaned, snuggling closer into the warm surface.

"I wanna sleep" I tell him.

"But I want breakfast" he said.

"Well go get it" I whined, trying my hardest to fall back asleep.

"I would, but you're kinda on me" those words instantly made me snap up. When I looked up, I saw that I was indeed on top of Niall.

My legs and arms were wrapped around his body, and my head was rested on his bare chest. "Shit, I'm so sorry" I said, slightly embarrassed as I back away from him.

"It's alright, love. I don't mind" he jokingly winked at me. I playfully rolled my eyes and lightly punched his chest. "you comin' for breakfast?" He asked as he got himself out of the bed.

I shook my head. "Nah, not hungry" I shrug, sitting up as well.

"Alright, see you later, Erica" he smiled before walking out the room. Well that was totally embarrassing. I can't believe I actually slept on him.

I couldn't help the heat that rose to my cheeks from the thought of it. I groaned and covered my face with my hands.

So fucking embarrassing.