Chapter 14

Erica's POV

I wasn't sure where we were going, he never told me as yet. But honestly, I couldn't care less about where it was. As long as I wasn't around Zayn, I was completely fine with it. I feel bad that I broke the promise I made to Noah, but I couldn't do this. Even if I wanted to, something inside me would not allow me to move on, telling me that it would be a mistake.

I had finished getting myself dressed, wearing my 'Why So Serious' tank top, a pair of white jeans, and a denim sleeveless jacket. I only wore some EOS lip balm and my mascara and eyeliner. After sliding on my black Vans, I put on a few sprays from my Justin Bieber 'Girlfriend' perfume and my black Ray-bans.

Just then my bedroom door opened. Liam walked in with a smile on his face, causing me to smile back. "Is there anything else that I should walk with?" I asked him, sliding my phone into my pocket.

"Nah, you don't need anything more. Let's head out" He smiled at me before walking towards the bedroom door. I followed right behind him, turning the bedroom light off behind me. As we headed downstairs, I heard someone call out to me.

"Erica!" I heard Zayn's voice. I turned my head to see him walking towards me and Liam, but before I could get away he grabbed my arm. "Erica, please" He pleaded.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I snapped at him, pulling my arm back from him. Liam stepped in front of me.

"Dude, just leave her alone" He said seriously. Zayn glared at him.

"Liam, I love you like a brother but stay the hell out of our business" He said seriously.

"Actually, it is my business. Erica told me what you did, and I can't believe that you would actually do something like that! I don't blame her for not wanting to talk to you. After hearing it I don't even think I want to talk to you!" Zayn's look turned to me, his jaw clenching tightly.

"Liam, it's my fight. It's fine" I tell him. He looked at me with his eyebrows scrunched together.

"What do you mean-"

I cut Liam off, turning back to Zayn. "You made me feel worthless, Zayn. Like I was nothing but dead weight that everyone was forced to carry around. I felt like I was nothing. You drove me to my own suicide attempt!" I spat. His eyes widened in shock at my words, his lips parting as if he wanted to say something but no words came out. "You made me turn to drugs and alcohol and sex just as a way to cope! I made myself vomit every single fucking day hoping that I would finally fit in! I did all this crap to my body to fill this hole in my heart that you created!" I snapped, my voice getting louder with each word.

Liam placed a hand on my shoulder, but I shrugged it off. "You fucking ruined me"

"Erica, I'm so sorry I made you feel like that. I-I didn't think it was that bad that-" I chuckled bitterly at his excuse.

"Didn't think it would be that bad, huh? Well guess what, it was. So I hope that you're happy with your life. You can officially say that you drove your own little sister to the brink of insanity" I spat. Liam grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the house before I could say anything more.

I couldn't help but look back at Zayn. He looked devastated; completely shattered. He had the same look I did when I was tortured. Only he got it light.

I got into the car with Liam and in a few seconds we were driving down the road.

Zayn's POV

I leaned back against the wall as the words she spoke replayed in my head, over and over again. Suicide? I lead my own sister, my own flesh and blood to the point of suicide? I made her want to end her own life...