(17) - Flashback

(a/n: this chapter is intended to be very short as it is a flashback. Enjoy)

It's not okay. Young miss does not deserve to feel this way.
"Mommy and daddy will be 'separated.' They will no longer 'be around.' They will 'divorce.' Do you know what that means, Gumi?" Miku stared at me with a fake smile, tearing up. I was currently in bed, sick. She was next to me, laying down.
"They're 'going to leave.' You're no longer 'leaving for training overseas.' You're 'staying here.'" She began to laugh a bitter, salty laugh. The young miss was only a child, not to mention a rich child. She is simply not used to disappointment or sadness. Such a sweet child.
"It's okay, Gumi. I made a new friend. Len wont leave me."
New... Friend? After all we've been together? New friend? I'm here for her, and yet she already has someone new in her life.
"He must be waiting for me now! I have to go get ready, Gumi." Miku hops off the bed and skips to her room, tears still streaming down her face. She thinks he can make it better.

I turn all the lights off and get up, no matter how sick I am.
My voice is a bit hoarse. I can tell this 'Len' boy I have a cold.
The window. I see her going there frequently at this time.
I'll hide behind the curtains to tell him.
I can hear the fussing of a little boy as I near the window. I don't understand what's happening, but as my footsteps draw closer, I can hear him yell:
"Miku! Help me!" Other voices are heard. Other children, maybe?

"I can't stand to like you, Yamamoto." And so I leave. It was dark, and so all he could see was a shadow.

I quickly rush back to the bed, only to have an excitedly nervous Miku hop past me, towards the window.
"Len?! Len where are you? I'm here!"

Len left with the other voices.
Now I can... Maybe... Build a relationship with the young miss? I'll be there for her.

As for you, Yamamoto?

I despise you.

If we ever meet again, keeping you away from her is my number one objective.

But now that you're back, if you break her heart, that will be even better.
I'll be there for her. For the rest of my useless life. I don't have a choice, do I?

Goodbye, Yamamoto. You never came back after that.

"I despise humanity."

(a/n: TheCandyChild
WHAT A TURN OF EVENTS
did I fool you- where you not expecting that, candy? Huehueheueheueheue. If so, then great for me, I stumped you! It was Gumi getting revenge on Len this entire time~ not Miku~)