Chapter 6

“How about this one” 

“I am not going to the movies dressed as a slut”

“You’re so picky" 

“No I’m rational and why are we even in the dress section?” 

“I thought that you could spice it up bit since you always wear jeans” 

“Jeans are very comfortable and I always look cute in them" 

“Fine, but you have to promise me something?” 

“What? 

“Next time if you get asked on a date by Tray or Blake. You are going to wear a dress and I get to pick it out. You can’t complain about how its too slutty or to short. There is going to be none of that” 

“I promise”

“Now lets go eat” 

“We just ate at the carnival” 

“That was like an hour ago” 

“I don’t know how you can eat so much and not gain a single pound” 

“I’m so lucky because if I didn’t have a fast metabolism I would be fat” She said patting her stomach. 

“You’re weird" 

“But you love me” 

“Sometimes I don’t know why" 

“I know, sometimes I think the same thing about you too” 

“Lets go get some pizza”

“I’m sick of pizza how about chinese?” 

“Fine but you’re buying" 

“Deal’ 

We went to go find a china town and when we did I was starving. We ordered the poo poo platter for two and some tea. 

“So tell me about Tray” 

“He’s a guy” 

“And?” 

“Thats all you have to know”

“Fine but you are going to tell me about the movies when you get back” 

“If I say yes will that shut you up” 

“Maybe” 

“Your unbelieveable” 

“I’m just stubborn” 

“You got that right" 

“Hey?” 

“What? you said it and I agreed.” I said smiling. 

When I looked over at Jess, I just burst out laughing and then she joined. When we finally calmed down our food was here. 

Then we both said “Its about time I’m starving” and for some reason we just started laughing again. It really wasn’t that funny. But you know how when you start laughing you get into one of those laughing fits. Well these were one of these laughing fits. 

We laughed until our bellies hurt and when we looked up the waiter was just looking at us like we were on drugs. Which we are not. I looked at Jess and I could tell that she was holding in a laugh. What can I say I was too. 

We finally calmed down and started eating. 

“Oh my god this is so freakin good” 

“Tell me about it”