Chapter 1- Falling in Love

Authors note: this is not my own story it's a show that I'm watching and I thought it would be interesting in book form. This is a POV book well some part is and no hate is necessary.

Chapter 1:Falling in Love

Amy's POV

I, Amy Juergens the red head nerd band geek who was wearing my band uniform and underneath jeans, made a bad decision in life last week at band camp and I did it I had sex my first time doing it ,and it wasn't good it was bad. Not just bad sex I had it with the wrong guy. I made a mistake I don't know how to handle it. Maybe things could of gone better like saying no, but instead I made a mistake and now I can't fix the girl who thought wouldn't of had sex just to have it. The girl who plays the French horn. Who would of known me of all girls at band camp me. I walked in the house where I saw my beautiful red haired mother in the kitchen cooking. Waiting to just burst but I didn't luckily.

           "Hey, glad your home o was worried you'd marched over a cliff or something. Your dad went to drop your sister off at her friends to do some homework. You know that band director once told us fancy puresission drills that go on for hours and hours he should just move to North Korea. I seriously think that man is a nut," my mom,Ann, said rambling on while she shut the door behind me and I took off my uniform.

I offended him and said,"Mom not he's not."

"I don't know it just seems like a lot of hours spending marching around carrying a French horn and going no where," Ann, my mother, began to ramble on.

"No where we can end up at state championship,"I said laughing.

"State championship," my mom said pleasingly.

As I walked away I hurried as fast as I could to the bathroom shutting the door. Putting my French horn on the sink opening my French horn case up I heard my mom rambling on about something else stupid. Grabbing a brown bag out of it pulling out an early pregnancy test. Taking the test I gasp looking at it frozen as a popsicle. I'm pregnant I Amy Juergens am pregnant at 15 it is unbelievable especially because of you know the bad sex I whispered in my head.

Walking into the gossip no good high school where no one and I mean no one can keep a secret I spot people that are living life that I wish I was able to do but unfortunately I'm not. Walking past the guy I did it with, Ricky, wth his drum sticks poking out of his jean pockets and his arm around the slut as everyone calls her Adrian.

Bens POV

Walking past everybody thinking Yes Ben this is your year. I don't think it is it might be but might not be. In concluding my walking to my lockers who are next to my friends Alice and Henry I put in my conversation getting signaled by my friends looking at the most beautiful girl I've seen before ,the Christian, with a Christian oh dang it I thought it was going to be this year I was going to be with the one and only Grace Bomen wearing her attractive pink crop top with shorts and her long blonde hair. But she has a boyfriend his name is Jack he's alright I guess.

Madison's POV

"Guess who we saw,"I, Amy's friend, when up to Amy while Lauren,another friend of Amy, stood next to me.

Amy looked confused as she stared at me and said,"who?"

And Lauren interrupted me before I got to spike and said,"Who? Mark Malina? The new councilor."

I went along after her and said,"The new single counselor."

"Oh," Amy said like she doesn't care.

"Oh, that's it you got something more exciting," I said sad.

She just stood there staring in space like she did have something more important then Mark Malina.

She paused and said,"I had sex."

Authors note :To be continued
This chapter isn't over yet I just want you guys to read it while I keep on working on it

Xoxo thx tell me a name that I could call you guys 😘😘😘😘😘😘