Chapter 2

Santana's POV:

My alarm went off at 6:30am, I turned it off quickly and rolled back over. I groaned loudly at the pounding in my head, I laid there for a few minutes before getting out of bed. I stood up and stretched, suddenly I halted mid stretch when I remembered what had happened last night. Regretting I groaned so loudly a minute ago I made my way to the door. Grabbing a spare tooth brush on my way.

I poked my head out first to see if I had awoken the blonde on the sofa. When there was no movement from the sofa I decided to make my way towards It, I went round to the front and stood for a moment looking at Brittany sprawled out, hair dishevelled and mouth slightly open. Felling weird for staring I poked her to wake her up.

"Brittany, wake up" One thing I learned about Brittany is that she was hard to wake up "Wake u-" I was cut off by a loud groan and a muffled '5 more minutes mom' I had to force down the eruption of laughter that was threatening to spill out.

"Brittany, it's not your mom, it's Santana" I gentle shook her again only this time I felt her tense under my touch. She sat up abruptly and her face flushed in embarrassment.

"Oh" She cleared her throat from the grogginess of waking up "Sorry, I, uh, must've forgotten" She smiled shyly.

"It's fine, I uh, well this is for you, you can use it" I handed her the toothbrush to which she excepted gratefully.

"Thank you" She headed towards the bathroom, The shorts I had given her were rising as she walked and I had trouble diverting my eyes, I finally did and got up to make breakfast.

I realised I didn't really have food for breakfast so I just decided on getting out some strawberry's and grapes.

It felt strange having someone else in my apartment in the morning, a good strange.

Not because it was Brittany, pfft.

I sat on the counter thinking about this whole situation, I couldn't actually have feelings so suddenly for a student. it had only been a day and it was just not realistic. In my mind I had settled it as I just found Brittany attractive and the feeling will soon pass. Yesterday night I was merely worried that she wouldn't get home safely and as a responsible young adult I took her home. Given to my apartment but that's not the point. It is completely normal to be worried for your fellow students.

Except for the fact that I don't really care for Sam and Quinn as much. I just left them there. Brittany was unstable though. Arg! Well whatever this attraction is towards Brittany I have to keep it strictly professional....As soon as we get to school.

"Uh, Miss, I mean Santana. I just realised that I don't have anything to wear to school" She paused at the door. Her face was no longer smudged with makeup, it was clear and looked soft "And I can't really go to school in last nights outfit" She bit her lip.

"That's a good point" I laughed a little, how did I not think of that "Come with me" I smiled and beckoned her to follow me to my room.

We walked in and I told her to sit on my bed, After I said it I immediately regretted it and looked to her for a reaction. To see if she thought I was going to do something, but she didn't seem to fazed and sat down. I let out a sigh of relief and went back to walking to my closet.

"We're about the same size right?" I said more to myself, but she replied as well.

"Yeah" I felt her shrug behind me. I picked out some clothes for myself, pencil skirt and a blouse, I looked behind me to see Brittany looking around the room.

"Okay well I guess you can borrow some clothes of mine. You can wear anything in there, I'm going to go change in the bathroom and clean up a little while you change in here. There's a hair brush on the desk over there" I pointed to the desk where a dark purple hair brush was, There was another hair brush in the bathroom which I keep in there for after I use the shower "Which you can use if you want. Then when you're done just go through into the kitchen and you can eat some of the fruit if you want" I smiled in relief when she smiled and nodded, I didn't know if she would think it weird to wear my clothes. I mean it probably was super strange but there wasn't anything else to do.