Chapter Seven

Thank you for whoever's reading!

Chapter Seven~ [ Lightning's POV]

For the first couple of months, everybody heard about me as the girl who was pregnent and got trapped in an elevator. Press kept following me. But I didn't care. I was with everybody, finally.

The first couple of days were days I really couldn't describe. Scarellete was almost always hungry or wet all the time, but other than that, she's really happy. She's already up and crawling and getting into everything. You couldn't keep anything in front of her. Anything that was near went straight into her mouth. From rubberbands to little stones, from tissue paper to pieces of paper from Serah's notebook. I heard it took her three whole days just to tape them together again.

This morning, me and Cloud were feeding Scarellete peach yogurt, but she just kept making a mess with it. But we were still able to get most of it into her mouth.

Cloud took a spoonful of yogurt and tried to feed Scarellete, but I think I passed my stubborn trait to her, because she ignored to accept the yogurt. Cloud tried poking the spoon into her mouth. He succeeded, but Scarellete didn't swallow. Instead, the yogurt that was in her mouth winded up on Cloud's face and hair.

I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't hold it in. I let out a couple of giggles. I couldn't help it. It was too funny. Scarllete was shrieking happily, clearly proud of herself.

" Oh, you think it's funny, Lightning?" he told me.

" A little bit." I told him between giggles.

Cloud looked at his daughter and said, " Alright, you. We'll see how you think if it's damn funny when you have to-"

He didn't get to finish his sentence, because I had slapped him to the floor. His right cheek had a red mark where I hit him. Scarellete jumped up and down in her highchair, laughing at her father's pain.

" You are NOT using that kind of language in front of my daughter like that! Understand?" I told him. He got up and shook his head.

" I'm going to get this yogurt off me." Cloud went to the bathroom to wash his face while I was with Scarellete. I fed her another spoonful. Scarellete didn't swallow. She just held the yogurt in her mouth.

I gave her one stern look right in the eye that clearly meant, I dare you to spit that food in Mommy's face!

Scarellete clearly got the message and swallowed the yogurt.

" Good girl!" I laughed. I heard a knock at the door.

" Who is it?" I said.

" It's Serah." Serah came in and sat beside me. She looked at Scarellete.

" So, how's your daughter?" She asked me.

" Good. She only woke me up twice in the middle of the night, but other than that, she's just fine." I told her.

" Great. Hey, we're going to the beach. You wanna come?" She asked.

" Is Fang going to be there?"

" Lightning."

" Look, I'm never used to her." I told Serah.

" You need to stop being so picky!" She smiled and playfully swatted me. I swatted her back, a little harder. In about 5 seconds, we were in a slapping contest. Scarellete kept happily shrieking.

I sighed and took Scarellete out of her highchair. We started walking to the beach.

[ Serah's POV]

It's kinda weird to think I'm actually an Aunt. After what happened at the elevator, I thought it was going to be as bad as Hell. But I was proud of my older Sis for trying to be as calm as possible. Yes, she was crying, but she's sometimes too mature for her age.

And sometimes she just gets mad, and by mad I mean really mad. Trust me, you never want to see her when she gets angry. It ends badly.

Anyway, we got to the beach. Everybody was there, including Fang.

I looked at Lightning. She was trying to put on a straight face, but I knew she wasn't too crazy about Fang. And Fang wasn't too crazy about HER either.

" So, how's the baby coming along?" Venille told us.

" For some reason, she's against yogurt." Cloud told her.

Lightning gave Cloud a look that meant: Shut the hell up or I'm going to slap you again. Twice as hard.

Cloud got the message and stepped about 6 feet back. Lightning nodded.

" So, why did we have to come here?" Lightning asked.

" Everybody's talking about you." Hope told Lightning. " You're actually secretly getting terrorized by Press."

" Not again!" Lightning started groaning. As far as I could remember, Lightning clearly hates paprazzi. And that means cameras and answering stupid questions.

" Stop being picky. You're always stressed. Relax." Cloud told her.

" And this is coming from you who almost got killed while trying to save my life!" Lightning yelled.

" Lightning, please-" Cloud told her, but was interrupted when two men pushed him down and grabbed Lightning.

" What are you doing?" I started yelling.

" Get off of me!" I saw Lightning trying to grab her sword, but it was no use. The chains that the men were tightly putting on her were holding her back.

I got pushed to the ground. I spat out the blood that came into my mouth. I got up, grabbed my bow and arrows, and tried to free my sister. But I got pushed down again, this time twice as hard.

One man was putting duct tape over her mouth.

Lightning was screaming through it, but the men ignored her. They picked her up and went to the dock, where the deep, dark, and freezing water was.

" I guess since you can't swim good, you don't like the water, right?" One of the men said.

Lightning could only scream through tears that were falling down her face. The men threw her in the water.

Before Lightning or I could react, I got hit on the head with a crowbar and passed out.

[ Lightning's POV]

I was sinking.

I couldn't hold my breath any longer. The screams of my friends were really faint.

This was worse then my labor could have ever done.

I couldn't see. Everything around me was darkness. Pitch black. I tried to escape from my death, but I couldn't do anything. The chains were wrapped tight.

What was going to happen to Scarellete?

I closed my eyes and started losing my oxygen.

My only daughter.

My friends.

My sister.

And my life.

Alright. Here's chapter 7. This is, sadly, the last chapter. Thank you for whoever's reading. PS, I do NOT own Final Fantasy 13 or Final Fantasy 7. Those belong to Sqaure Enix. All I own is Scarellete Farron. She's all mine! Lol. Peace Out!