Her body is tense, she's right on the edge. One more push and she'll explode in my hands. Arching her back more, she lets her legs relax open just a little.

He used his other hand and pinched both my nipples, tugging them. I yelled, unable to keep my lust down.

"More!" I cried, kissing him again.

"Pull them more!" I cried.

"You're so beautiful, Onika." He said.

I groaned, holding his shoulders. "Yes, Jon, just like that. Oh, keep sucking." I said.

He pinched them between his teeth playfully, a smile appearing on my face.

"O-oh my gosh!" I said.

He pulled back, kissing me again. He put his hands under me and yanked my panties off roughly. I helped with each rough pull.

"Take off your shirt," I whispered, biting my lip. He did so, showing his body to me. He pulled down his pants as he kissed down my leg to my inner thigh, close to my pussy. I squeezed my chest, moaning with anticipation. He held my thighs and buried his face into my pussy, a yell exploded from me.

"Ahhh!" I yelled.

He licked me like an animal, my already wet self soaking up from my fluids and hidden saliva. I couldn't contain myself, I was screaming and bucking my hips. He licked amazingly.

I bit my lip, moaning. All of a sudden he moved away.

"I'm going to ruin you for every other guy." He said as I felt his tip touch my entrance.

"I want it hard and fast," I told him confidently. He kissed me again.

Sliding in smoothly. I moaned as I felt his hips rolling into me immediately. I wrapped my legs around his firm hips. He hit me nice and hard.

"Harder, baby! Don't hold back!" I moaned, biting my lip hard.

He started to slam into me. He moved like a sledgehammer, pounding faster and faster each time.

"You're gonna make me cum!" I said panting.

"Cum for me, baby." He breathed. I screamed releasing myself onto him. He sped up even more until I felt him spray my insides with his warm sperm.

"Oh my gosh," I said flushed.

"That was amazing." He said.

"Hell yeah," I said as I dropped down into a squat, holding his dick with one hand and sticking two fingers inside me. I licked his tip, locking my eyes with his.

His cheeks became red with surprise.

"Onika-" I interrupted him.

"Round 2."

|The Next Day|

I rubbed my eyes, sitting up and yawning. "Ah, crap. Shit!" I mumbled, my body aching. I looked over and saw Jon lying face flat on the pillow snoozing away.

I giggled to myself. The pussy put his ass into a coma. My giggles morphed into a laugh.

"Holy shit!" I mumbled staring at my bedroom which was fucked up pretty much. Looks like we had sex everywhere last night.

"What?!" Jon shot up, half awake.

"Nothing," I said sliding out of the bed. He scrambled on the covers, blinking himself awake.