obsession

Hello guys! Sorry for the long wait. 😆😆I intended to update last night but i arrived home at past 2 am already because i attended a friend's wedding and it was an hour drive from my place. I was so tired and sleepy that i didn't have time to write. 😣 

I made this chapter longer than usual so enjoy! 

*****************

  "No, Regan! This is just a misunderstanding. Believe me! I didn't do it on purpose. Tiffany and Russel were the ones who planned all of that"- Rosie  

CARINA'S P.O.V.

"Kitten, we need to talk" Instead of lying down, I remained standing, looking at him. He stood up too and approached me. He looked really tired and stressed out. He looked like he was having a hard time dealing with my impassive behavior towards him. I wanted to yell at him and voice out all my anger but I couldn't. All I wanted to hear was his explanation.

"Okay. I want to hear everything" I said and sat on the bed. His face brightened for a little bit after he heard what I've said. He took a deep breath and then sat down beside me.

"I want you to listen to me carefully this time. Please don't jump into-----"

"Just tell me everything already!" I snapped at him impatiently. He looked nervous as he continued observing every expression on my face.

"Rosie and....Tiffany were behind of what happened at the party. They want to destroy our relationship. As to what happened to Scarlet, it was done intentionally by Russel Cordova" My fist tightened in intense anger upon hearing what he just said.

"Why would Russel Cordova do that to Scarlet?" He took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I don't know but I'll make sure to make him pay for what he did" His voice was full of promise and I could see the rage in his eyes too.

"You said Rosie and Tiffany were the ones who were responsible for what happened at the party? I don't understand all these! How come your ex was there and what about Rosie? What does she want? She said sorry to us and we both forgave her but you're telling me now that she was just faking all that? For what?!" I queried in frustration. I couldn't understand what they wanted but all I knew was they're dangerous people. They even involved Scarlet to what they were planning.

My daughter didn't do anything to them and I will never forgive them for hurting her. They endangered her life even though she's just a kid.

"I don't know what they're after but Rosie told me that she would do anything to destroy what we have. She still can't accept the fact that I rejected her" I saw how his jaw flexed in rage as he said that. The fiery look in his eyes were telling me that he was really furious but his voice was dangerously calm. He took my hand as he guided me to sit on the bed, beside him.

"The things that happened at the party were planned by Tiffany and Rosie just to break us apart. I think Tiffany participated in Rosie's plans because she wants to take revenge on me" I pulled my hands away from his and I saw the tinge of pain passed through his eyes.

"Really? She wants to take her revenge to you after all these years Regan?" I asked with sarcasm.

"Yes! I am sure that's what she wants. Please tell me you don't believe all the show they pulled out there. You know I won't ever cheat on you Kitten especially to the woman whom I hate the most. You know how much I love you right?" His eyes were staring at me pleadingly, asking me to believe him.