loving you

Coucou! Since the last chapter reached 1000 reads yesterday within 3 days of publishing, i got motivated and pushed my a*s off to write last night. Lol. I hope you like this chapter! 

WARNING! This chapter has mature scenes for adult readers! Read at your own risk!

************

  "Kitten, please think this over again. If you want, we can move in to my house in Los Angeles. You don't have to go back to London. Don't worry. I can fix this as soon as possible. Just trust me on this. Please?" -Regan 

CARINA'S P.O.V.

When he was unbuttoning his pants, I sat up and helped him remove it from him with my trembling hands. His hands stopped fumbling on his pants and let me do so. 

My hands went to his chest and gently pushed him to lay down then continued removing his pants together with his briefs. His hard and angry manhood sprung free. I threw his pants and briefs on the floor while my eyes found his eyes which were darkened with desire.

I scooted to his level and kissed his lips. I gasped when he responded hungrily. His hand caught my hand and guided it down south to touch his already manhood, waiting for my attention. I instantly grab it with my hand and I could feel his strong desire for me as we continued kissing each other passionately. I broke off our kiss and then gave him butterfly kisses to his chin, neck then down to his chest. I gingerly grazed my tongue against his nipples and he seemed to like it as he groaned loudly.

I looked up at him and he was watching every move I was doing to him with his jaw flexed. His eyes were full of lust, admiration and love. I began moving my hand faster as my kisses continued its way down to his stomach, raining kisses there, teasing him.

"God! You're making me crazy Kitten!" He grunted and that made me smiled playfully at him. The movement of my hand became slower, making him crazier. I could totally feel his c*ck pulsating and it looked harder than ever.

"Please don't tease me!" He begged with frustration and I chuckled as I saw how his face reddened. I saw how hard he was controlling himself not to take me right there and then. He was letting me do what I wanted to do to him and it felt great just by watching the pleasure on his face.

Our argument a while ago was long gone and the desire to make love and pleasure each other washed all the trace of negative emotions within me. Just by his touch, all my doubts disappeared just like that.

When I saw his eyes staring at me pleadingly, I decided to give in to his pleas. I stared to his raging hard-on and it looked like it was about to burst. I could tell how much it needed my attention. I began kissing the tip and his grunts became louder. I tentatively licked the tip down to the base as my hand never stopped moving.

"Sh*t!" he hissed when I took him into my mouth. I could feel it throbbing as I began bobbing my head up and down. I wanted to give him the ecstasy that he gave me a while ago and I think I was doing it the right way base from the way he sighed and grunted with obvious pleasure. That gave me the confidence. I released his d*ck from my mouth and attacked his balls, licking and sucking on them while my hands jacking him off.

"Damn! You're making me crazy Kitten!" He grunted as he pulled my hair gently. I was overjoyed watching every expression he was making but after a couple of seconds more, I saw him sat up and stopped me from what I was doing.

"I don't want to come like that. I want to be inside you when that happens" Our lips met again as his hands massaged my breasts as his fingers gently pinched the taut rosy buds.