CHAPTER 5 : THE WEEKEND TRIP.

Start from the beginning

They agreed with him and they set the bonfire and sat around it with music playing in the background.

Prisha got up and pulled Niharika up. Both of them started dancing around the bonfire, not before they pulled the others up.

After a while, they all sat down. Alya and Kabir snuggled under a blanket while Prisha and Sidharth were talking about general topics. Niharika and Abhinay walked to the end of the cliff and sat there.

"This place is really very beautiful Niharika."

"That's the reason it's one of my favorites. I hated traveling once upon a time. But after completing college and buying a bike, I felt it was necessary for me to travel. Places like these give me solace. I forget everything when I come to such places. It's surprising how nature does such things to us. Since then, I started going on weekend trips more often, away from the hustle bustle and stress." She said.

It was the first time after years she had talked with Abhinay about her thoughts.

"You're absolutely right. You knew how much I loved travelling as a kid. Through the years, it became my passion. Travelling gave me peace, it had the same effect on me like it had on you, Niharika." He said.

I've realized Niharika. You're not the one that I had a crush ten years ago. You were an open book back then and now, you're a closed book. I'm going to change you Niharika. I'm going to bring back the smile on your face that's true and not the one you have now behind which there are hidden emotions. It doesn't matter to me if we're going to spend our lives together forever or if we remain as friends. He thought to himself looking at Niharika who was looking at the stars above.

Their day came to an end as they all went into their tents and slipped into slumber.

Next morning, Niharika was the first one to wake. She came out of tent and witnessed those moments that she loved. The fog surrounding the mountains and moving ahead brushing against her face. She spread her ahnds open feeling the toouch of the fog.

 She spread her ahnds open feeling the toouch of the fog