chapter 18: behind those lies..

Start from the beginning

*FLASHBACK!*

that night.. sa bar:

pauwi na sana kami pagkatapos ng rumble ng bigla namang may pumigil sakin..

she said she wanted to talk with me..

pinaalis ko na yung ibang mga kasama ko.. ng kami nalang dalawa ang naiwan..

"hindi ko nagustuhan ang ginawa mo.." she said with her arms crossed..

"do i need to please you with my actions? umuwi ka na valerie. gabi na.." i said coldly

"that girl.. do you really like her?" tanong nya sakin.. natigilan naman ako at napaisip.. do i like danica?

"answer me.. do you like that girl?" ulit nya uli..

"yeah. and she's my girlfriend.. so please, lubayan mo na ako valerie."

"hah! do you think i will fall for this crap?! alam kong nagsisinungaling ka! you're just using her against me!"

"really? what made you think that i'm only using her? can't you see. i'm inlove with her?"

"if you really love her.. wag mo na syang lalapitan.. kahit kailan!! if you really care for her, don't ever come near her! or else i'll break her!"

i gave her a sharp glare at hinawakan ko ang braso nya ng mahigpit..

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!" sabi ko sa kanya habang hinila ko ang braso nya!

"well see! if ever you come near her.. i swear, she'll suffer a lot! and don't think i'll cross my mind! i am truly gonna break her! you're mine!"

"GODDAMN! valerie i've never been yours?!! wala kang karapatang diktahan ako! if you ever touch her. i'll never know what i'll do to you! so back off!!"