Chapter 53 | Thunder Storm

Start from the beginning

One of the crocodiles swam under Kuza, pushing him back up to the surface. He smiled, petting the critter's head, "Thanks, Sora."

"Doesn't Sora mean sky in Japanese?" Lock muttered, "Isn't that a little backwards?"

BK snickered under his breath, "Yeah, well, what would you expect from them?"

"Hey! Animals are allowed to have dreams too!" Kuza defended his reptile friend, "She wants to be able to fly someday. And who knows, maybe one of these days she'll sprout wings, and- Daddy! Would you please make the snakes go away?! They're creeping me out!" He whined.

"Daddy..." BK muttered.

"This is why we don't visit them." Lock responded, turning back around to walk towards the exit, "We should get back to our post anyways."

The other hunter turned to follow, "Yeah, yeah." 

Croc threw Apollo down into the water. Sora grabbed him, dragging him back to her cave. Her hiding hole was currently enchanted to trap Apollo. He had no hope of getting out and he had to rot in there for awhile. His younger brother was far from done with him yet. However, he put Kuza as his top priority. It'd become clear to him that his baby needed a little loving.

"C'mon, now. You heard him. Go find somewhere else to wait out the storm." He said. One of the creatures hissed at him, catching his attention. He knelt down in front of a bloodred corn snake, asking her, "Where is it?" The creature responded in a language only he could understand. "Alright, thank you." Croc stood back up, smiling when he saw how precious his love looked soaking wet. "How about you and I go take a shower? Then I have a nice surprise for you."

The vampire perked up quickly, "Okay, Daddy. Isn't it not safe to take showers during thunder storms, though?"

"Oh, come on. Since when did a little pain bother you?" He teased.

Kuza rolled his eyes playfully, "Okay, true. I don't like electricity though. It's a different kind of pain. It's not enjoyable."

He wrapped his arm around his submissive's waist as they started to walk towards their room. "Baby, no pain is supposed to be enjoyable. Guess that's why I've always loved you though. You're strange. You're not like anyone else, and it's perfect."

"I could say the same thing about you." He said, "So, when are you going to finally just kill Apollo?"

Croc chuckled, "Eventually, Babe. I'm waiting for some things to fall into place. Until they do, he's going to be my little punching bag."

"But Daddy," He whined as they walked into their bedroom, "I thought I was."

He set his large hand on Kuza's chin, pushing his thumb into his mouth. "My pet, you'll always be my favorite thing to knock around. I don't see you as my punching bag though. You're more of my little sex doll." He pressed his thumb further into his mouth, making him choke. The site enticed him, reminding him that it has been awhile since they played. "I guess I have been neglecting you, though, haven't I?"

Kuza wiped his mouth on the back of his hand after getting himself covering in spit. Croc gently cupped his face, making him smile warmly. "It's okay. I know you've been busy."

"Well," He scoffed, "That's no excuse for me to be ignoring you. You're always my number one priority. Besides, I can't have you forgetting why I'm the one you answer to." 

His low growl following the sentence almost made his submissive's legs give out. With all the recent chaos, it'd probably been about a week and a half since they had a sexual encounter. For them, that might as well have been three months. Though they did live in the sewers, their bedroom and bathroom was built in a little more of a civilized manor. Croc roughly pushed his little pet through the entrance to the bathroom and into the shower.