The Triangle of Hearts

Start from the beginning

"I'm Rebecca and I want to join the Purple Dragons!" She practically demanded.

"I'm Fong." He held his hand out to shake.

"Nice to meet you Thong," Rebecca smiled deviously.

"It's Fong!"

"Whatever."

Fong's face grew irritated.

"Alright. So you think you have what it takes to be a Purple Dragon?"

"Absolutely!"

"Well then let's test that. Help us with this job of ours." Fong pointed to the jewelry store. "The fools have just gotten a new shipment of diamonds. Think you can handle it?"

Rebecca smiled. "You bet Thong," she said.

The buff man smirked and rammed into the door ripping it off its hinges. To Rebecca's surprise an alarm didn't sound.

"They must have a tech person that has already taken care of the alarms," she thought to herself.

"Go! Go! Go!" Fong ordered.

Rebecca quickly made her way to the new shipments and read the labels until she found the ones written with the words diamonds. She opened it to check and her eyes were entranced by the sparkling jewels.

"Let's get going!" Fong was already out the door.

Rebecca followed with the box. They led her through twisty ally's. Until eventually they led her through a gate. She handed them the box.

"Perfect!" Fong said gazing at the prize.

"So am I in yet?" Rebecca demanded. Fong put two fingers up.

"Two more tests and you'll be in. I promise." Fong replied.

"I better be!" Rebecca snapped. She then turned away. "I'll see you tonight."

Just then Fong grabbed her wrist.

"You can meet us in the afternoon babe," Fong said with an evil smile. Rebecca shook his hand away.

"Don't call me babe! What's going on this afternoon?" She snapped.

"Just a bit of pick pocketing. This'll be your second task. Then tonight we'll have another test by then. You'll be in by the end of the day," he had a shady voice. She gave a teasing salute.

"See ya then Thong," he snarled at her remark as she walked away.

Rebecca wandered around steering clear of the apartment. She mostly sat around listening to her music. Eventually it became noon and Rebecca met back at the gate.

"So you didn't chicken out?" Fong smiled. "Sources tell me you went to no home... Are you a runaway?" He asked.

"I wish," Rebecca sighed. "Are you going to keep poking your nose into other peoples personal lives or are we going to do this?!" She snapped.

Fong began to teach her the basics of pick pocketing someone. Everything went smoothly as she nailed twelve wallets at the end of the day.

"Your a natural at this," Fong said as he fished through the contents of a wallets.

"Can we just skip to the final task now?" Rebecca tapped her foot impatiently.

"Soon. Don't worry you'll have your dragon tattoo soon enough. The job we have for you has to be in the dead of night. It comes from the boss himself," Fong said in a whisper.

"Well I'll be waiting," and with that Rebecca turned and left again. Kate called her phone but she ignored it and let it go to voicemail.

"Where the heck have you been all day?!" Kate's voice blared on her phone. "I had to unpack everything and help move our furniture! I don't care if you leave or not but today I needed a hand! Your such an ungrateful...." Rebecca stopped listening to the message and sat in silence.