"Wag mong itulad si Rhian sa mga babae na nakilala mo. She's different. She's been through a lot, and I don't want to explain why I asked you not to touch her. Gawin mo nalang." I added, keeping a firm tone.

He was about to say something again but he wasn't able to continue because Rhian got out of our bedroom. I felt relieved when I saw her wearing pants, like what I asked her to, and plain pastel long sleeves.

"Hi, Rhian. For you." Nakangiting inabot niya ang bulaklak sa bestfriend ko pagkalapit nito samin.

"Uhmm... thank you, Jason." She stiffly replied as she accepted the gift.

"Tara?" The guy offered.

Rhian faced me and her expression was hesitant. But she closed our gap, anyway. Hindi siya nagsalita pero alam kong nagpapaalam siyang aalis na sila.

"Umuwi kayo kagad. Please." I whispered for only her to hear.

She nodded, but didn't say anything. Alam kong parehas kaming nangangapa sa isa't isa. For the very first time, nagkaroon kami ng ilangan. And it was because of what happened a while ago.

"Ate Rhian, pasalubong. Ako nang bahala kay Ate. Ingat kayo and have fun." My sister cheerfully shouted from the kitchen, which broke our tension once again.

"Alright, Gale. Pakipilit nalang ang pasaway mong Ate na kumain ng marami." I knew she was only trying to lighten up the mood, not letting the younger woman know what was going on between us.

"Aye aye, captain!" Pabirong sigaw ulit ng kapatid ko.

"Sige na, best. Alis na kami." Rhian softly turned her attention to me.

BEST. Felt like I haven't heard that endearment for a long time. It already sounded odd. But I gave a faint nod as a reply.

"Jason, I want her back here safe and sound. Walang sugat, pasa, o kahit anong galos. Wag mong papagurin. At wag mong kalimutan ung sinabi ko kanina." I addressed the only guy in the room.

"Glaiza." Awat ng bestfriend ko.

But Jason only nodded to assure me that my warnings were noted. Then I finally let them leave.

Would you call me stupid if I tell you that I was sort of hoping Rhian to give me a kiss on the cheek or forehead, and tell me she loves me?

Getting none made me realize how used I was to the small things she does. Hindi ko ineexpect na isang beses lang niyang hindi gawin, hinahanap-hanap ko na kagad. Ganun na ba talaga ako ka-attached sa kanya?

"Ate! Huyy!" Gale caught my attention.

"Huh? Bakit?"

"Sabi ko, kain na tayo." She clarified.

Walang-wala ako sa sarili ko. Even though Rhian had only been away for a minute, I was already panicking inside. I didn't exactly know why. Kapag pumapasok naman kami ng office, hindi ako ganito kahit magkahiwalay pa kami.

I knew my emotions wouldn't settle down, so I decided to send Chynna and the whole gang a message to call for a meet-up. I needed to be distracted as much as possible. Most of them agreed to go and we'll just meet at our usual place in an hour. Sinabihan ko si Gale na mauna nang kumain dahil wala akong gana. And as expected, she didn't let me through without ranting.