Chapter 8

"I'll tell you once we're away from him,"

What Jack had said was drilled into Mark's mind. 'Who was this "him" that Jack had said about? Is Jack in danger? Well of course he is in danger if he's running away from the person'

The two males ran until they reached a small cafe. Jack could explain everything to Mark. They both entered the cafe, the employee greeting them as they walked in, and sat at a table.

"Explain everything Jack," Mark said sternly. Jack nodded, "You know how I have been having those dreams.." he continued, "well there was this man in there and he would always hurt me,"

"Turns out he's real and is going to kill me,"

Mark stared at Jack, dumbfounded. "Did I hear you correctly?" Jack nodded, "Yea it's weird though because we got along.."

'Was Jack staying with this "person" the entire time?'

"Jack, you have to tell me everything that had happened.". The Irish man fumbled with his thumbs. He didn't want to tell Mark, he didn't want him to get hurt.

"What if you don't believe me?" The small male squeaked. A small tear escaped his eye and Mark saw. Mark crouched in front of Jack, wiping his tears.

"I will believe you Jack, and always will,"
----
Little cliffhanger. I decided to stop here because it was a good stopping point. I feel like this book is almost finished and I might make a sequel. Also happy birthday to me!! I am trying to make this story confusing but interesting(if that makes sense).